| || |
| || || | IGNATIA WEBS
MAY 17, 2013 Free #mobile toolkit and link to the FRAME mLearning model
'The University of Leicester has been looking at a framework for mobile learning to fit their learning with iPads in university project called PLACES. In order to build their framework they used the Mobile Toolkit from JISC, and leaned on the FRAME mobile learning model of Marguerite Koole , which offers a comprehensive model for mobile learning in all its social and technical aspects. 2011).
| | CELL PHONES IN LEARNING
MAY 9, 2013 Exit Tickets: Mobile Student Assessments
'There is a wonderful mobile resource for teachers called Exit Tickets. It is free to register and use for classroom teachers. The resource is similar to Socrative and Infuselearning , but has more data tracking options and advanced features. Exit Tickets works on mobile devices like Smartphones, iPods and iPads as well as laptops/desktops. There is even a "reteach" option in the software!
| || || || |
FLOAT MOBILE LEARNING I Know Where You Are – Leveraging Geolocation To Make Your Content More Relevant
| FRIDAY, MAY 3, 2013
'Use geolocation in your mobile learning to make your information just in time, just enough and just for me. Mobile Strategy Pedagogy and Learning geolocation just-in-time information just-in-time learning mobile affordances MORE >>
FLOAT MOBILE LEARNING Instructional Design for Mobile Learning – Webinar and Slides from David Metcalf
| WEDNESDAY, MAY 1, 2013
David Metcalf, one of the pioneers of mobile learning, and Director of the METIL Lab at the University of Central Florida, recently presented a webinar on instructional design for mobile learning. Both David’s extensive deck of slides and a recording of the webinar are available for downloading. The video embedded here requires Flash – sorry mobile users!) the deck is available here. Part of this new technology is the Responsive Web Design technologies that Chad Udell wrote about a couple of weeks ago. Mobile Strategy Pedagogy and Learning MORE >>
FLOAT MOBILE LEARNING Your Guide to Navigating Mobile Learning at ASTD 2013
| SATURDAY, MAY 18, 2013
'Float has prepared a special guide to mobile learning at ASTD 2013 in Dallas, including a walking tour of the mobile learning vendors at the Expo. Conferences ASTD ICE 2013 sales enablement MORE >>
FLOAT MOBILE LEARNING Float Mobile Learning’s Suite of Mobile Learning Apps Free During ASTD 2013 International Conference & Exposition
| SUNDAY, MAY 19, 2013
'Dallas, Tex. May 19, 2013 – Float Mobile Learning announced today its upgraded suite of mobile learning apps will be free for a limited time throughout the ASTD 2013 International Conference & Exposition, May 19-22. Allowing these apps to be free during this time and performing these upgrades demonstrate Float’s commitment to the growing industry of mobile learning, and show Float’s continued support of mLearning solutions,” said Float’s managing director, Chad Udell, about the apps that have been downloaded more than 23,000 times this year. in the Apple App Store. MORE >>
FLOAT MOBILE LEARNING What’s the Difference Between an EPUB, a PDF and a Digital Publication?
| THURSDAY, MAY 9, 2013
'Heather Ford navigates through popular electronic multiple publishing formats in this handy guide. Mobile Development Tutorials digital publishing ePub PDF MORE >>
- Free book on Open Educational Resources #OER IGNATIA WEBS | TUESDAY, MAY 21, 2013
- #MOOC @Edinburgh report on organizing 6 Coursera MOOCs IGNATIA WEBS | FRIDAY, MAY 17, 2013
- Publishing for Kindle Amazon early lessons learned IGNATIA WEBS | WEDNESDAY, MAY 1, 2013
- #mHealth opportunities and planning using #mLearning IGNATIA WEBS | TUESDAY, MAY 7, 2013
- How You Can Use Data Mining to Unearth Solid Gold Insights and Reach More People MOBILE COMMONS | TUESDAY, MAY 7, 2013
- RI4A Renews Their Immigration Reform Push with Edward James Olmos MOBILE COMMONS | MONDAY, MAY 6, 2013
- 5 Reasons You Should Check Out Upside2Go’s New Version UPSIDE LEARNING | TUESDAY, MAY 21, 2013
- What a Nice Gesture – Incorporating Multitouch And Gestures Into Your Mobile Learning Effectively FLOAT MOBILE LEARNING | FRIDAY, MAY 10, 2013
- Samsung’s Improved Security and Management Features for the Enterprise, Government and Military FLOAT MOBILE LEARNING | WEDNESDAY, MAY 8, 2013
- Early #career researchers and how to get a job? IGNATIA WEBS | THURSDAY, MAY 16, 2013
- #MOOC on Managing Change #KM starts next week IGNATIA WEBS | WEDNESDAY, MAY 15, 2013
- Choosing between Social Media automation and Reflective Use IGNATIA WEBS | TUESDAY, MAY 14, 2013
- BlackBerry CEO Questions Future of Tablets – Is He Right? FLOAT MOBILE LEARNING | THURSDAY, MAY 2, 2013
- Tin Can iOS Library Compatible With Version 1.0 FLOAT MOBILE LEARNING | THURSDAY, MAY 2, 2013
- Meaningful, hand-picked content curation at its best IGNATIA WEBS | THURSDAY, MAY 16, 2013
- Mobile Apps for Classroom Management and Assessment CELL PHONES IN LEARNING | FRIDAY, MAY 17, 2013
- Blogphilosophy learning to survive and keep safe IGNATIA WEBS | FRIDAY, MAY 3, 2013
- Where to Find Case Studies on Mobile Learning FLOAT MOBILE LEARNING | TUESDAY, MAY 7, 2013
- ASTD 2013 Mobile Learning Sessions FLOAT MOBILE LEARNING | THURSDAY, MAY 16, 2013
- Float Heads to ASTD 2013 Conference in Dallas FLOAT MOBILE LEARNING | THURSDAY, MAY 16, 2013
Mobile Learning can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.