| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | IGNATIA WEBS
FEBRUARY 19, 2013 unesco: opportunities, threats & challenges of #mLearning #mlw2013
Title of her presentation is: Aligning migration with mobility: female immigrants using smart technologies for informal learning show the way What follows are my live blogging notes, based on the slides shared by Agnes. review of language and communications curricula - taking account of opportunities for mobile-supported, situated, social learning.
| | FLOAT MOBILE LEARNING
FEBRUARY 11, 2013 Budgeting for Social & Mobile Learning in a BYOD Environment
Featured Newsletter Tin Can ASTD Mobile Learning Certificate ASTD TechKnowledge 2013 bring your own device bring your own technology budgeting for mobile learning budgeting for social learning byod BYOT Experience API Sandbox Tin Can API Training Conference 2013Our latest white paper looks at the factors involved.
| || || |
| | FLOAT MOBILE LEARNING
AUGUST 6, 2012 The Olympic Evolution of Mobile
Featured Newsletter Tappestry ASTD certificate ASTD Essentials of Mobile Learning eLearning Technology Showcase Employee Benefits Symposium Float Mobile Learning Symposium 2012 informal learning Kindle Learning Everywhere mhealth-tag social learningFloat looks at mobile statistics in London compared to the Beijing games four years ago. You won't believe how much the landscape has changed.
| || | UPSIDE LEARNING
APRIL 11, 2011 Mobile Learning: A Quick SWOT Analysis
For over two years now, we have not only just been hearing about mobile learning but also actively understanding and working on it. From trying to explain five myths of mobile learning to assisting customer new to mobile learning, getting started with mobile learning has been an exciting journey through which we have seen mobile learning seeing increasing adoption.
| | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
JANUARY 21, 2009 CC blog: Are We Ready for Mobile Technologies and Their Impact on Pedagogy, Tool Development, and Assessment? (Learning Technology) Educause ELI 2009 Conference
CC blog Learning Technology Innovation « Collaboration and Participation: Social Learning for the 21st Century - Educause ELI 2009 Conference | Main | Breaking the Walls of the Classroom Whether We Like It or Not: Multiplicities of Place with Mobile Media - Educause ELI 2009 Conferenc » January 20, 2009 Are We Ready for Mobile Technologies and Their Impact on Pedagogy, Tool Development, and Assessment? Learning Technology) Educause ELI 2009 Conference Speaker(s) * Thomas C. Big surge.
| || || || |
IGNATIA WEBS 5 Calls for #papers, presentations or/and proposals for #mlearning and #eLearning
| WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2011
Everyone concerned with eLearning in Africa is welcome to share and learn
. Special Journal issue on Social
Networking and Mobile Learning
Name of Journal: British Journal of Educational Technology
Editors: Guest editors: Norbert Pachler (Institute of Education, University of London), Maria Ranieri (Department of Education, University of Florence), John Cook (London Metropolitan University) and Stefania Manca (Institute for Educational Technology
, National Research Council of Italy). If anyone is organizing a conference, workshop. It's about TIME. MORE >>
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | THURSDAY, MARCH 4, 2010 Five Mobile Learning Implementation Tips | Upside Learning Blog
This blog is about innovation, design, development, and trends in the Learning Solutions domain. The Upside Learning Solutions Blog Five Mobile Learning Implementation Tips Abhijit Kadle | March 1st, 2010 | Mobile Learning 1 3 There really is very little different about designing mobile learning from other forms of learning. The guidelines that apply for effective learning are really not much different but for the change in context. Typically, we wouldn’t design any sort of mobile learning intervention to run beyond five minutes. Re-use! MORE >>
UPSIDE LEARNING Take A Leap Of Faith With Mobile Learning
| MONDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 2013
This article was originally published in Learning Technologies
2013’s special show guide issue. Mobile Learning
has been on the horizon for a long time but has met with scepticism and technical constraints in its early days. Now, even though bandwidths have improved and devices have become more capable, mobile learning
is still struggling to take off. The recently released Towards Maturity report ‘Mobile Learning
at Work’ indicates that only 30% of organisations are incorporating mobile learning
. So what ails mobile learning
? Think augmentation. MORE >>
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SATURDAY, JULY 24, 2010 Learning 3.0 will be mobile « JohnsBlog
Is online learning necessarily constructivist? H800 H806 Tags Open University , H800 , theory , Engestrom , mobile learning , m-learning , mobile , Mike Sharples , Learning 3.0 , Kukulska-Hulme , labile learning , experiential learning , mobility of context , Pask , conversation in context Learning 3.0 will be mobile by johnmill on July 13, 2010 As more and more humans come equipped with a networked mini-computer in their pocket, it’s obv that the next wave in distance learning will be mobile. anchez I, Vavoula G, (2009). 13–35. MORE >>
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2010 QR Codes: Augmenting Augmented Reality | Instructional Design Fusions
a Vcard), and your social media sites. Augmented reality refers to technology that modifies a user’s “real” view of reality with computer-generated imagery. Polls and surveys Discussion forums Audio (including multiple language formats) Video (for example, those how-to-manuals can be how-to-videos instead) Instructors/mentors available for live-chatting Of course, when you consider linking and mobile learning (mlearning) more generally, you need to consider your target audience and their access to smart phones vs more basic mobile devices. Bookmark the permalink. MORE >>
- Erik Duval’s Weblog MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | MONDAY, MAY 4, 2009
- Audio + Visual + Apps = Mobile Learning MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | MONDAY, JANUARY 11, 2010
- Mimi Ito: what the user wants in mLearning at mLearnCon IGNATIA WEBS | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 16, 2010
- Mobile Phones - So Much More Than a Phone | New Learning Playbook MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2009
- Eye on Learning: Mobile learning for adult learners MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | FRIDAY, JULY 31, 2009
- MASHe » Blog Archive » Mobile Learning: Some resources, tools and statistics MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2010
- M-Learning 7: Consuming m-learning | E-learning Curve Blog at Edublogs MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SATURDAY, MARCH 14, 2009
- Pontydysgu – Bridge to Learning - Educational Research MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | THURSDAY, MARCH 4, 2010
- Mobile Learning: Educause ELI Focus Session Recap MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | MONDAY, MARCH 8, 2010
- Challenges in Implementing Mobile Learning « Explorations in ODL MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SUNDAY, MARCH 21, 2010
- Learning as Reflexive; Reality as a Series of Filters « The Ddeok is Always Greener on the Other Side ?? ?? ? ? ??? MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SATURDAY, JULY 24, 2010
- James' Blog: Mobile Learning for the Working World MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2009
- EDITing in the Dark » ELI Focus – Mobile Learning MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SATURDAY, MARCH 6, 2010
- The Pursuing Performance Blog: Learning About Mobile Learning - Informally - Seems There's Got To Be a Better Way MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 2009
- mLearning-World.com: Choose the Right Door MLEARNING WORLD | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 17, 2006
- ADL workshop first day - rough notes IGNATIA WEBS | FRIDAY, MAY 21, 2010
- Teaching in the middle of the digital revolution ULEARNING BLOG | TUESDAY, MARCH 10, 2009
Mobile Learning can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.