| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| || | IGNATIA WEBS
SEPTEMBER 4, 2012 [mLearning, Utilities] Call for peer review on #mLearning Curriculum Framework
MobiMOOC will be starting Saturday 8 September 2012 with an introduction to mLearning, and from 15 - 22 September the topic of Mobile Learning Curriculum Framework will be open. Utilization is, however, often hampered by the knowledgeable implementation of the technology in ways that are relevant and meaningful to the education. Look at the course wikipage here for more information.
| || || |
| | MLEARNING IS GOOD
NOVEMBER 6, 2011 [mLearning, Utilities] mLearning: ‘Using Your Senses’
Much of mLearning has to do with repurposing existing content or building modules similar to other eLearning modules. Besides the always on, always connected, always with you nature of mobile devices, they also have a number of different sensors that we can utilize in our learning design. see the value in that particularly for compliance training and other types of information dissemination. Sometimes learner’s needs are met by simply having content available in multiple places (i.e. desktop and mobile device). So how can you start to use these in your designs? link].
| | THE MOBILE LEARNER
APRIL 25, 2009 [mLearning, Utilities] 10 eBook/Audiobook Resources for Mobile Learning
Reading this article about how ebooks will change the way we read and write inspired me to share some ebook/audiobook resources that can be utilized with mobile devices for mobile learning. Tags: audiobooks cell_phone ebooks mobilelearning mlearning Here’s a list of 10 eBook/Audiobook resouses for mobile learning: 1) Project Gutenberg : over 28,000 free public domain ebooks. 2) iTunes: Purchase a wide variety of high quality audiobooks. 3) Librivox : A large database of audiobooks read by volunteers. All books are in the public domain.
| | UPSIDE LEARNING
APRIL 11, 2011 [mLearning, Utilities] Mobile Learning: A Quick SWOT Analysis
Specially when the need is to build native apps which can utilize the true potential of the mobile platform. Mobile Learning mLearning SWOT AnalysisFor over two years now, we have not only just been hearing about mobile learning but also actively understanding and working on it. number of these posts can be found at this link. am sharing a quick snapshot of the same here: Strengths.
| | UPSIDE LEARNING
OCTOBER 4, 2012 [mLearning, Utilities] The Future Of Mobile Learning
The success of a technology depends on its mainstream adoption, which in turn depends on a lot of factors not necessarily linked to the quality or utility of the technology. Mobile Learning Corporate mLearning Future of Mobile Learning mLearningYou can find our presentation here. Ubiquitous and pervasive computing. Social (human) and Machine networks.
| || || || |
MLEARNING TRENDS [mLearning, Utilities] mLearning Content Types - Level 6: Rich Media
| WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 27, 2010
Level 6 is the final stage of the mlearning
content model comprising rich-media formats such as podcasts or video, targeted firmly at the smartphone/netbook audience. Typical Use Cases for Level 6 include: Additional Considerations Level 6 rich media content is probably the most challenging mlearning
content format with respect to cost and performance. If the user does not have access to a 3G or Wi-Fi network, then limiting the video/audio duration and size needs to be a prime consideration when preparing your mlearning
rollout strategy. MORE >>
THE MOBILE LEARNER [mLearning, Utilities] Mobile Learning: A 4th Reading List
| SUNDAY, JUNE 27, 2010
5) 50 Fun iPhone Apps to Get Kids Reading and Learning : This blog post provides links to iPhone apps that can be utilized
for student learning. 9) 12 Interesting Ways to Use an iPod Touch in the Classroom : A google docs page providing various tips on utilizing
an iPod Touch for Learning. Tags: Cell Phones in Education digital culture edushifts iPod in Education mlearning
mobilelearning Here are 10 of the more recent articles and blog posts that I have read concerning mobile learning. Links to the other 3 lists can be found at the bottom of this blog post. MORE >>
THE MOBILE LEARNER [mLearning, Utilities] iPods in Education Part 14: Enhanced Science Education
| TUESDAY, AUGUST 10, 2010
In addition, there are the built in apps that can be utilized
during study: scientific calculator. There are many digital tools that students can utilize
that can assist them in their scientific learning. Tags: apps differentiatedinstruction iPod in Education mlearning
mobilelearning tools True, mobile devices work well across the curriculum. Much time as been spent in this “iPods in Education series on uses as they relate to Language Arts or geography instruction. This time, I’d like to branch out and look at some uses in science. notes app. MORE >>
UPSIDE LEARNING [mLearning, Utilities] Will Mobile Apps Change Training Forever?
| THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2010
Foreman’s Mate – a utility
for the workers in construction industry. Tags: Mobile Learning Training Companies mLearning
Mobile Applications Mobile Apps Training Technology around us is evolving at a rapid pace and is in turn affecting a speedy evolution of learning technology. Work is changing and, to keep pace with it, training is changing too. Which of these technology changes will impact training the most? think mobile applications are the game changer for training. Let me explain why I think that way. Why Mobile? information) and its use gets separated. Why Apps? Do you agree? MORE >>
IGNATIA WEBS [mLearning, Utilities] #Mobile instructional #design is getting a push, join in!
| THURSDAY, JANUARY 31, 2013
The focus of the project is on exploring the intersection of multiple design and research methods in order better understand, and potentially influence how education and training professionals determine how to best utilize
and leverage mobile-based technology to develop and implement optimal training and performance support solutions. mobile mLearning
research participation mobile learning instructional design eLearningFor those interested in adding to the creation of a mobile instructional design model. this is your chance! guess that is all of us. MORE >>
- [mLearning, Utilities] Considerations on What mLearning Now Means THE MOBILE LEARNER | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2013
- [mLearning, Utilities] Computers aren’t so special anymore, but the kids may be better off: An introduction to mobile ‘appliance computing’ in Queensland schools ULEARNING BLOG | THURSDAY, MAY 10, 2012
- [mLearning, Utilities] Mobile Devices and 21st Century Skills: Part 1 – Communication THE MOBILE LEARNER | SUNDAY, MARCH 17, 2013
- [mLearning, Utilities] The Mobile Learning Ecosystem I – 10 Important Questions UPSIDE LEARNING | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 5, 2012
- [mLearning, Utilities] The Emergence Of Mobile Learning For Higher Education In Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia UPSIDE LEARNING | TUESDAY, JANUARY 15, 2013
- [mLearning, Utilities] IPhone- User Interface Guidelines- Part I UPSIDE LEARNING | THURSDAY, JUNE 24, 2010
- [mLearning, Utilities] Putting Handheld Devices to Work in Mobile Learning MOBILE LEARNING EDGE | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2010
- [mLearning, Utilities] The Powerful Combination of Mobile Devices and Learning Apps THE MOBILE LEARNER | SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2009
- [mLearning, Utilities] Addressing Some More Critiques of Mobile Learning THE MOBILE LEARNER | FRIDAY, AUGUST 21, 2009
- [mLearning, Utilities] Mobile Learning should be more than converting Desktop eLearning to HTML5 MLEARNING REVOLUTION | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2012
- [mLearning, Utilities] Current thoughts on ubiquitous computing and learning ULEARNING BLOG | SUNDAY, APRIL 4, 2010
- [mLearning, Utilities] Learning as Reflexive; Reality as a Series of Filters « The Ddeok is Always Greener on the Other Side ?? ?? ? ? ??? MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SATURDAY, JULY 24, 2010
- [mLearning, Utilities] Duke Digital Initiative into its fourth wireless year | EDC Blog MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SATURDAY, JANUARY 31, 2009
- [mLearning, Utilities] Michael Yeap.potential PhD Candidate: Aug 28 - Definition of Usability & Mobile Learning MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SATURDAY, AUGUST 29, 2009
- [mLearning, Utilities] Cloud Computing: money and mobilty MLEARNING WORLD | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2008
- [mLearning, Utilities] Cloud Computing and mobility Part 2. MLEARNING WORLD | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2008
- [mLearning, Utilities] CellCast Takes Top Honors at DemoFest 2010 MLEARNING TRENDS | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 23, 2010
- [mLearning, Utilities] mLearning-World.com: WebEx Presentation- Hitting a Moving Target: Serving the Mobile Learner MLEARNING WORLD | TUESDAY, JANUARY 23, 2007
- [mLearning, Utilities] Media Encoding Tools for Mobile Learning MLEARNING TRENDS | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 6, 2010
- [mLearning, Utilities] August Hot List: Mobile Learning Content MLEARNOPEDIA ON BLOGSPOT | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2009
- [mLearning, Utilities] Best IT Solution For a School? MLEARNING: BEYOND THE DIGITAL DIVIDE | SUNDAY, JANUARY 25, 2009
Mobile Learning can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.