| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | MLEARNING TRENDS
DECEMBER 28, 2011 Enterprise Mobile Learning 2011 - Year in Review
One year ago today, I offered nine predictions running the gamut of hardware, software, industry players and general market movements based on trends we were experiencing in the commercial mobile learning marketplace; here’s my analysis of where these predictions landed twelve months later. a.k.a. How On Target Were My 2011 Predictions? Prediction #1 - mLearning Engagements Expand. Bullseye!
| | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
DECEMBER 23, 2008 PDAStreet: Software Reviews: Review: Qik - Quickly Share Mobile Video
With Qik, you can share that lousy video with the world - and, surprisingly, its a lot of fun. Qik is a social networking tool that gives the cell phone video camera a reason for existing. With it, you can shoot tiny vids of your days wanderings, then share them with the world. Its simple and easy: a Twitter for those who prefer video. Before you sign in, view Qiks list of supported phones. If your phone is on there, youre setunless you have the iPhone. The Qik team lists the iPhone as supported, even though you need a jailbroken iPhone to make it work. Tap it again when youre ready to stop.
SEPTEMBER 16, 2011 | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
Mobile Learning Boot Camp | Craig's Thoughts on Learning
JULY 26, 2010 | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
E-learning on Mobile Phones | MoSo Technology Blog
| || || |
| | IGNATIA WEBS
JUNE 27, 2010 What to take into account when chosing a mobile device for learning?
this was critical too me, as I like to record high quality movies and pictures for later recall (visual person) Memory extension: if you use a lot of big files (movies, audio, podcasts.) It is also handy for health check-ups, they use bluetooth for instance for wireless interaction between a blood pressure meter and the software to analyse diabetes. Or is it of interest to you?
| | IGNATIA WEBS
JULY 12, 2012 How to choose a #mobile device for #mLearning purposes
Memory extension: if you use a lot of big files (movies, audio, podcasts.) It is also handy for health check-ups, they use bluetooth for instance for wireless interaction between a blood pressure meter and the software to analyse diabetes. Applications - can you add software that is build for your mobile phone, to your mobile phone? Or is it of interest to you?
| | IGNATIA WEBS
SEPTEMBER 10, 2010 Call for papers: Digital Futures: learning in a connected world
The conference organizers are seeking a range of papers which explore and address the 7 themes listed below: ICT in Teaching: ICT in Teaching: Use of ICT to enhance teaching and learning - use of new technologies in the classroom; wireless technologies, interactive whiteboards, multimedia, videoconferencing, handhelds, laptops, data logging, specialist software. And I will keynote as wel l.
| | MLEARNING WORLD
OCTOBER 5, 2006 mLearning-World.com: How To Create Rapid and Cheap Mobile Learning- Text Messaging
Example 2- The Game Show A customer service group would like to add more fun and interaction into their new hire classes but they cannot budget for gaming software. mlearning m-learning mobile-learning mobile+learning podcasting iphone apple web+2.0 Robin Goods MasterViews International. skip to main | skip to sidebar. Newsletter * LinkedIn * Facebook * 2mLearn.mobi *. 40 PM.
| || || || |
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SATURDAY, APRIL 24, 2010 Going Mobile: Debating and Using Cellphones in School - The Learning Network Blog - NYTimes.com
The number of mobile subscriptions in the world is expected to pass five billion this year, according to the International Telecommunication Union, an intergovernmental organization. They might also look at statistics about cellphone use, such as BigTime Wireless’s Ten Eye-Opening Cellphone Infographics and the International Telecommunications Union’s Cellphone Statistics from Around the World. The podcasts can then be uploaded to blogs or other multimedia sites. Knows the characteristics and uses of computer software programs 3. What are the drawbacks? MORE >>
UPSIDE LEARNING Designing eLearning for iPads – Webinar Recording and Q&A
| TUESDAY, MARCH 26, 2013
A: Mobile learning or eLearning on iPads/tablets can be used for providing field based staff/agents with a mobile enabled environment where they can access the training activities in the form of videos, podcasts
, eLearning courses, quizzes and evaluation surveys and also enables them to use their mobile device to share knowledge with others (within or outside their team) in real-time. It’s the inherent limitation of the software
and from the user perspective we cannot do more than what it offers. We hope you enjoyed it and found it useful. Do let us know what you think. MORE >>
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SATURDAY, JANUARY 30, 2010 Is your institution considering mobile learning? « Tony Bates
By Tony Bates, on January 29th, 2010 Brimah, T. and Fusch, D. 2010) Considering mobile learning for your institution Academic Impressions Higher Ed Impact: Weekly Analysis January 28 This article, basically an interview with Judy Brown, ‘founder and former director of the University of Wisconsin system’s Academic ADL Co-Lab and a key thinker in mobile learning strategies’, is one of the best articles I have read on the design of mobile learning: essential reading for anyone thinking of going in this direction. Rom : It has WiFi like what most netbooks and notebooks have. The cost. MORE >>
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | FRIDAY, APRIL 30, 2010 1020. Mobil Learning « Tomorrow's Professor Blog
Others use software that allows them to see which programs are running on students’ laptops, to block specific applications, and to disable specific laptops. Work through problems using spreadsheet software. Podcasts. Podcasts are digital audio or video programs (sometimes called vodcasts) that can be accessed on mobile devices at the convenience of the listener or viewer. Some campus instructional technology offices maintain directories of podcasts from which instructors can select items appropriate to their course. All rights reserved. Lipson, A., MORE >>
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2011 Mobile Learning Boot Camp | Craig's Thoughts on Learning
hope to introduce these free tools to my organisation as a small step towards implementing podcasting and blog. Liaise with our IT Department as my organisation will shortly be purchasing new phone handsets for all employees and I hope to be able to convince them to consider additional functionality beyond just ‘making calls’ Push the YouTube video (above) out to our internal Learning Facilitators in the hope that they will consider a greater use of technology (mobile or otherwise) within their learning events. podcast. Tayloring it… A Web 2.0 link]. MORE >>
- [video] Mobile Learning at Tecnológico de Monterrey – e-Learning Blog MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SUNDAY, JUNE 14, 2009
- "The students don't think of it as learning" | Education IT | ZDNet.com MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, MAY 20, 2009
- Pontydysgu – Bridge to Learning - Educational Research MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | THURSDAY, MARCH 4, 2010
- Lectures and knowledge on the demand anywhere by students – iTunes U Concept | myfreesoftonline.com MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2010
- BBC NEWS | Technology | Controlling the hi-tech helpers MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | FRIDAY, JANUARY 2, 2009
- Connected Admin » Do you think mobile learning might work? MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SUNDAY, MARCH 21, 2010
- Connected Admin » Mobile Technology at the University of Washington – It is about the community MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 30, 2009
- Province, industry, and university partner for mobile learning research | Tony Bates MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2009
- Text messaging for collaborative learning in South Africa | Tony Bates MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, MAY 13, 2009
- iPhone gets on the 'Oregon Trail' | Crave - CNET MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2009
- my journey into social media and why I became an evangelist IGNATIA WEBS | THURSDAY, MAY 22, 2008
- E-learning on Mobile Phones | MoSo Technology Blog MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | MONDAY, JULY 26, 2010
- Immersive Situated Learning | Mobile Learning MLEARNING | SUNDAY, AUGUST 13, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: eLearning DevCon Day 2 Recap MLEARNING WORLD | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 9, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: Break Out of the Box - From Breakthrough eLearning MLEARNING WORLD | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: Learning Circuits Asks- Should All Learning Professionals Be Blogging? MLEARNING WORLD | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: Top 10 Freeware Apps for M-Learning- from mLearning @edublogs MLEARNING WORLD | SUNDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: m-Learning: Microlearning MLEARNING WORLD | MONDAY, DECEMBER 18, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: From Tracy and Matts Blog - Apple iPhone MLEARNING WORLD | TUESDAY, JANUARY 9, 2007
- mLearning-World.com: WebEx Presentation- Hitting a Moving Target: Serving the Mobile Learner MLEARNING WORLD | TUESDAY, JANUARY 23, 2007
- mLearning-World.com: IADIS Mobile Learning 2007: Call for Papers MLEARNING WORLD | TUESDAY, JANUARY 30, 2007
- mLearning-World.com: Mobile Learning Design- the Post-It Method MLEARNING WORLD | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: The iPhone will NOT start a mLearning revolution! MLEARNING WORLD | THURSDAY, JANUARY 18, 2007
- CCK08 Free and reliable open source software for YOU and all of us IGNATIA WEBS | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2008
Mobile Learning can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.