| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
FEBRUARY 12, 2010 Living in the 4th Screen - Exploring the use of mobile technology in education and life
Login Get your own Posterous » Living in the 4th Screen Exploring the use of mobile technology in education and life Employment: I am an assistant principal at a public high school. For six years before that I was a district technology coordinator. Oftentimes students do not know how to respond to harassment or bullying incidents, possibly this would help in that area.
| | MLEARNING IS GOOD
FEBRUARY 4, 2009 Are Apps the Future of Mobile Learning?
Nevertheless, it’s tempting to look for one technology and try to become good at it so you keep your skill set up to date with the latest technologies. As I continually survey the mobile technology landscape, I try to predict what learning will look like in 1, 2 or 5 years. And as a personal observation, I can’t help but notice how hooked my roommates are on their iPod Touch apps. Tags: Mobile Learning mobile landscape us mobile learning mobile learning market m-Learning mobile technology Much organizational learning is unique in what it teaches.
| || || |
| | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
DECEMBER 30, 2009 Assistive Technology: Technology Predictions for 2010
Assistive Technology Blog on the topic of assistive technology, eLearning, mind mapping, project management, visual learning, collaborative tools, and educational technology Monday, December 28, 2009 Technology Predictions for 2010 I guess this is the time of the season to look into the crystal ball and make predictions about the year ahead. Certainly 2009 has been an exciting year for all types of technology and in 2010, I predict we will begin to see even more rapid developments. Access to the NIMAC is helpful for many, but not sufficient. Tweet!
| | MLEARNING TRENDS
DECEMBER 28, 2011 Enterprise Mobile Learning 2011 - Year in Review
There’s no denying the power and reach of social networking in the technology space but we remain convinced that PUBLIC SOCIAL sites like Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Flickr and YouTube all have diminished value as part of an enterprise learning community when compared with the various PRIVATE SOCIAL sites and applications now available. a.k.a. How On Target Were My 2011 Predictions? Robert
| | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
JANUARY 2, 2009 BBC NEWS | Technology | Controlling the hi-tech helpers
Help Skip to content Skip to bbc.co.uk Most weeks I am fortunate to hear about interesting and innovative developments in technology around the world as the in-house commentator for Digital Planet, the World Service radio show presented by Gareth Mitchell. The results are interesting to those of us who have seen how our children embrace new technologies. Im plugged into technology, and affluent enough to provide my children with the kit they need, but there are a lot of kids at school with them who are not so fortunate. The conclusions were hardly surprising.
| | MLEARNING TRENDS
JANUARY 2, 2011 Enterprise mLearning Predictions for 2011
devices – each with tens of thousands of available apps – will help fuel continued adoption of Apple and Google-designed tablets in the learning space. There’s no denying the power and reach of social networking in the technology space but we remain convinced that PUBLIC SOCIAL sites like Facebook , Linkedin , Twitter , Flickr and YouTube all have diminished value as part of an enterprise learning community when compared with the various PRIVATE SOCIAL sites and applications now available. mLearning Engagements Expand. examples the industry has waited for over the past many years.
| || || || |
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | MONDAY, JULY 26, 2010 E-learning on Mobile Phones | MoSo Technology Blog
Directory Technology Channel Science Channel Stores « Why were we born in the now human history, not in the past or in the future? Even the use of notebooks could not fulfill the independence of both location and time requirements because location independency depends on the ever-changing technology. Using technological devices such as Mobile phones can solve these types of problems. In this the new technology plays a vital role and it offers an opportunity for learners to communicate and interact with multi-media learning resources and simulated environments. MORE >>
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2009 Just Another Mobile Phone Blog: St. Marys City Schools In Ohio, Verizon Wireless And GoKnow! Bring Wireless Technology To The Classroom
Bring Wireless Technology To The Classroom Verizon Wireless and GoKnow! MARYS, OH — Kyle Menchhofer, technology coordinator for the St. Marys City Schools, wants the kids in his school district to succeed in a technology-based world. With the help of Verizon Wireless and GoKnow!, Ultimately, the goal is to put mobile learning technology in the hands of every third- through-twelfth grader in the district. ’s products provide new opportunities for teaching and learning with mobile technology. Marys with the tools they need. About St. GoKnow!, MORE >>
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SATURDAY, MAY 29, 2010 Embracing Mobile To Educate For Tomorrow | MobileBehavior
Mobile Behavior: an Omnicom Group Company Home People Blog Work Events Press About Us May 12, 2010 by Caleb Embracing Mobile To Educate For Tomorrow The classroom was traditionally a controlled environment; when wireless technology began to invade, skewing the rules of time and space, teachers panicked. But while mobile phones have been blamed for an increase in exam cheating , SMS has been praised for helping students learn to spell. Embracing mobile technology is a smart move for todays educators; were observing this become realized. The solution lies in perspective. MORE >>
MOBILE COMMONS NY and NJ Can Now Text WHERE or NYCVOTES to 877877 to Get Updated Polling Locations
| MONDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2012
Mobile Commons uses official elections information provided by the Voting Information Project and powered by Google for their Polling Place Locator that will help
millions of Americans locate their polling place this election cycle. The The Voting Information Project is a partnership between election officials, the Pew Center on the States, Google, Microsoft
, and several other technology
partners with the shared goal to bring official election information to voters wherever, whenever they need it. to provide pro bono our Polling Place Locator mobile tool. MORE >>
MLEARNING TRENDS 2010: mLearning Year in Review
| MONDAY, DECEMBER 27, 2010
Mobile learning will meld with social networking on every learner's mobile device making the two technologies
a fully integrated experience; support for these two technologies
will be an essential part of every mlearning vendor's core offerings. There will certainly be 30+ tablet devices to choose from by mid 2011 and all will help
to grow the market and a select few will actually succeed as products. Microsoft
focused its energies on ways to leverage its own Silverlight support within the new Windows Phone 7 environment before it adds Flash Player support. A.K.A. MORE >>
- My 2012 Enterprise mLearning Predictions Recap MLEARNING TRENDS | MONDAY, DECEMBER 31, 2012
- ACU's iPhone initiative: a year later MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | MONDAY, AUGUST 3, 2009
- Serious #gaming conference with #education interest IGNATIA WEBS | FRIDAY, JUNE 22, 2012
- Futures of Learning MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, JULY 1, 2009
- The touchscreen XO – a (p)review & update on OLPC Australia ULEARNING BLOG | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2012
- Duke Digital Initiative into its fourth wireless year | EDC Blog MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SATURDAY, JANUARY 31, 2009
- Cisco Blog » Blog Archive » Educause 2010 Proves Learning is (Going) Mobile MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 17, 2010
- "The students don't think of it as learning" | Education IT | ZDNet.com MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, MAY 20, 2009
- My Learning Blog: Elementary Mobile Learning MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, MAY 13, 2009
- BLOOM-ing marvellous learning opportunities on mobile « Bango blog MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | THURSDAY, JUNE 25, 2009
- Now class, please take out your phone… | danny and ollie MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SUNDAY, JUNE 7, 2009
- EDITing in the Dark » ELI Focus – Mobile Learning MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SATURDAY, MARCH 6, 2010
- Designing mobile content « learning about learning…. MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2008
- iPhone 3.0, mobile learning and the ID MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 18, 2009
- Faster Wi-Fi coming to cell phones, thanks to Broadcom - OCRegister.com MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2008
- iThinkEd » Microsoft’s Free Collaboration Tools ITHINKED | THURSDAY, JULY 31, 2008
- 2 Events that Could Help Push Mobile Learning MLEARNING IS GOOD | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2010
- Resource for mobile funding: mobile health projects overview from UN, Vodafone, Rockefeller Foundation IGNATIA WEBS | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2009
- Flash Lite on More Mobile Devices Means More Mobile Devices with Rich E-Learning Content MLEARNING IS GOOD | SUNDAY, MARCH 30, 2008
- CCK08 Free and reliable open source software for YOU and all of us IGNATIA WEBS | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2008
Mobile Learning can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.