| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | MOBILE COMMONS
AUGUST 21, 2009 Using Mobile Technology to Influence Health Care Reform
Mobile Marketer published an article this morning in which many mobile industry experts shared their opinions on ways the government could use mobile technology to help pass health care reform legislation. This seems like the perfect opportunity to share some of the exciting ways our customers have been using mobile to influence health care legislation over the past few months. True Majority sent a text message broadcast asking people to call their Senators before they went on summer recess and pass health care reform.
| | IGNATIA WEBS
AUGUST 2, 2012 Does #mobile learning really make a difference in this world?
In his new job he wants to set up mobile health projects, but at the same time he wants to make sure they will be durable and basically… make sense to the people it is designed to help. how to actually negotiate the barrier of technology to an 'illiterate' health worker? So basic cell-phones can be used as help-lines, where patients phone in, and health workers phone back.
| || || |
| | MLEARNING IS GOOD
OCTOBER 26, 2009 Mobile Healthcare Apps Exemplify m-Learning
Doctors have really taken to mobile technology in a way that most of us have not. For years, the healthcare industry has been deploying mobile technologies of all kinds to medical practitioners so they can access references, patient records and all sorts of other information necessary to them at the point of need. And using consumer technologies offers another big advantage, it allows the patient to proactively handle their health care by carrying their records with them on their mobile device. Information Week references AllOne in another article.
| | IGNATIA WEBS
JANUARY 19, 2012 #mHealth a #diabetes #mobile project in DRCongo, Cambodia and the Philippines
Needs going into the project: Getting in touch with diabetes people (diabetes 1 and 2) who are living in remote areas or who have a hard time getting to their health clinics/health care workers/diabetes educators. Keep control of the program and the health messages. Easily build health messages to send around in bulk. Finding a low cost (free and open source!)
| | IGNATIA WEBS
DECEMBER 28, 2012 End of a personal era at the Institute of Tropical Medicine
met so many people, all giving it their best, making this world a better place, optimizing learning and health care for all… and simply having fun while moving forward. The educational innovation projects were multiple, ranging between online learning projects for health care workers across the globe, to MOOC’s, to mobile learning projects targeting rural areas across the globe.
| | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
MARCH 28, 2010 ramblings: Learning with ‘Appropriate’ Technology in Africa: PC Labs or Mobile Phones
There are of course many competing and confused ideas about what could constitute appropriate learning technologies and systems for Africa, and about what would be the ‘appropriate’ forms of e-learning in Africa. Thirdly, education systems and institutions have seldom developed their own sustainable, scalable technologies anywhere in the world. Or is it something else?
| || || || |
IGNATIA WEBS What are priority #mLearning #research topics? Answers from mLearn experts
| THURSDAY, JANUARY 13, 2011
Some of the topics they mentioned as mLearning research topics of interest: - mobile assessment - collaborative learning - enhancing communication and learning - calculus - peer learning - location based learning - health care
and mobiles - mobile games and learning - language learning via mobiles - broaden the mLearning horizons: picking up missing fields - sustainability of mobile projects - researching mobile research - augmented reality - teachers and mLearning - researching new technologies
in connection with mLearning - applying technologies
to holistic learning solutions. MORE >>
IGNATIA WEBS David Metcalf: mLearning theory mashups at mLearncon
| WEDNESDAY, JUNE 16, 2010
Mixed emerging technology
integration lab ( METIL ) 5 ideas: mobile performance support authentic learning and mobile empowering constructivism spacing effect (mobile enabling interval-based learning, reinforcement and retention) learning theory mashups (mobile, web2.0, Looking at health care
and education, needs for small businesses. Very intelligent man with charisma, with homepage. liveblog notes from the conference. Link to presentation (pdf, look from 7th slide). ISD, situated learning and context, mobile game learning.) also assessing mobile education rebuilding. MORE >>
IGNATIA WEBS Telemedicine and eLearning in eHealth: case of Norwegian lessons learned
| MONDAY, JUNE 7, 2010
notes taken Monday 7 June 2010, First content session Steinar Pedersen: Lessons learned from telemedicine projects which can also be used for eLearning projects in the medical field TTT: things take time and be patient, build maturity before implementing technology
in a field Move from the competence centre to the periphery Be aware of the National competition and join forces so the National strength can grow, build round tables. Even if developments go very slow, it will be part of the future health care
, in that case even the smallest steps count. MORE >>
MOBILE LEARNING EDGE Healthcare…Mobile devices…lessons for learning?
| WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2011
All of this got me thinking: how is my family doctor able to monitor my health
? Health care
has some great opportunities for advancement ahead – for mobile technology
and access (and, hopefully cures for diseases too). It is as applicable to learning professionals as it is health care
data caretakers. Ultimately, the goal is to leverage technology
to improve the patient care
experience from all sides. Two questions: Do you let employees use their personal mobile devices for learning? Well, Forbes gave me some insight today. MORE >>
MOBILE LEARNING EDGE The Mobile Learning Edge: Table of Contents
| FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2010
Management of Mobile Learning, Knowledge, and Performance 149 Classroom Uses of Mobile Technologies
150 Emergency and Health
Uses of Mobile Learning 153 Knowledge Management 155 Learning Management 156 Mobile Learning Management Systems 160 Mobile Learning Content Management Systems 162 Team Management 163 The Shift in Power with Mobile Learning 165 8. Here is the TOC for The Mobile Learning Edge : 1. WordPress Admin MORE >>
- Defining Mobile Learning Isn’t Enough | Knowledge Management System (KMS) Blog MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SUNDAY, JANUARY 23, 2011
- #ICT4d Using #mHealth to improve access to family planning and child health services in #Malawi by Limbanazo Kapindula IGNATIA WEBS | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2011
- Mobiles, Artificial Intelligence and Cloud Computing Merge — MobileBeyond MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 24, 2010
- lff10 Androids in Africa by Nick Short IGNATIA WEBS | FRIDAY, JANUARY 8, 2010
- Mobile Commons, Sanofi US, and the Prostate Cancer Foundation Partner to Improve Patient Understanding with the New PROST8CARE™ Text Messaging Program MOBILE COMMONS | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 5, 2013
- Mobile Commons Launches Integration with Twilio Connect MOBILE COMMONS | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2011
- National Alliance for Hispanic Health is Up for a Knight Foundation Award! MOBILE COMMONS | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2012
- Come Visit Us in Booth 431 at mHealth! MOBILE COMMONS | MONDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2012
- QR Codes: Augmenting Augmented Reality | Instructional Design Fusions MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2010
- Mobile Commons Appoints Anthony Risicato as CEO and Expands Client Rosterd MOBILE COMMONS | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 19, 2009
- Mobile Commons at the Stanford Mobile Health 2012 Conference MOBILE COMMONS | FRIDAY, MAY 25, 2012
- Mobile Commons, 9/11 Memorial and NASCAR Partner on “Text to Remember” Program MOBILE COMMONS | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2009
- mLearning Is the New Custom eLearning @ DigitalOvers.net MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SUNDAY, JUNE 6, 2010
- Mobile Learning: Cellular Phones as Learning Tools « Compassion in Politics: Christian Social Entrepreneurship, Education Innovation, & Base of the Pyramid/BOP Solutions MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | TUESDAY, JUNE 16, 2009
- Relevant Science: "Mobile Learning: Trends and Challenges" MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SUNDAY, MARCH 28, 2010
- Call for young medical researchers that work or reside in the South: essay competition IGNATIA WEBS | THURSDAY, APRIL 29, 2010
- Mobile Commons Helps Non-Profit Organizations Responding to the Chile Earthquake MOBILE COMMONS | MONDAY, MARCH 8, 2010
- You made me realize I cannot do it alone: my network is my strength, my beacon of light, my inspiration, so thanks to you all! IGNATIA WEBS | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 22, 2009
- August Hot List: Mobile Learning Content MLEARNOPEDIA ON BLOGSPOT | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2009
- parrallel session #eden09 thursday morning that I attended IGNATIA WEBS | THURSDAY, JUNE 11, 2009
- #EDEN09 thursday blogpost schedule IGNATIA WEBS | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 10, 2009
- Challenge Based Learning w’ Marco Torres ULEARNING BLOG | MONDAY, MAY 18, 2009
- Cellular Health Care MLEARNOPEDIA BLOG | TUESDAY, APRIL 29, 2008
- AG08 keynote speaker John Patrick: the future of the Internet IGNATIA WEBS | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 16, 2008
- INAS, Rabat, Morocco â€“ starting an eLearning project â€“ the basics IGNATIA WEBS | FRIDAY, MAY 30, 2008
- Electronic Health Care/Medical libraries: a student instrument created with Articulate Engage IGNATIA WEBS | THURSDAY, JUNE 26, 2008
Mobile Learning can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.