| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | MLEARNING IS GOOD
JANUARY 14, 2009 Children and Mobile Learning
This is a pretty in-depth report from the Joan Ganz Cooney Center on m-learning with children. Pockets of Potential Report. Most of my attention has gone to corporate and adult mobile learning over the years, but looking through this report I can see a lot of similarities with k-12 mobile learning. Based on this report, it seems that those future adult learners will be much more acclimated to mobility and m-learning than the current generation of corporate learners (i.e. And of course, the children of today are the adult learners of tomorrow.
| | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
JULY 1, 2009 Futures of Learning
Futures of Learning | Home | about us | Publications | Literature Reviews | Book Reviews | Field Reports | Announcements | Archive | Tuesday, June 30, 2009 Mobile Experiences in Art Museums Museums today seek a balance between the one-way transmission of curatorial expertise and the pluralistic modes of interpretation by visitors. The future of mobile interpretation. lives.
| || || |
| | STEVE VOSLOO
AUGUST 28, 2012 The future of education in Africa is mobile (BBC article)
The article I wrote for the BBC Future site (24 August 2012) is not available to users in the UK, so here it is below … The future of education in Africa is mobile. Over the coming months, A Matter of Life and Tech will feature a range of voices from people building Africa’s tech future. Numbers game. Education systems are under stress. The list goes on.
| | IGNATIA WEBS
FEBRUARY 16, 2011 Horizon report is out: gesture based learning is in
With the weekend coming up, the 2011 Horizon report is a good read (40 pages), or you can also access it through the educause link (click on the pdf-logo near the end of the page). The New Media Consortium has an annual habit of looking at contemporary, emerging and future trends in education. 16 Game-Based Learning. Time-to-Adoption: One Year or Less Electronic Books. Mobiles.
| | IGNATIA WEBS
APRIL 3, 2012 New Horizon report on #mLearning and latest #eLearning technologies
If you have not read it yet, this report on the latest The NMC Horizon Report > 2012 Higher Education Edition is a collaborative effort between the NMC and the EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative (ELI), an EDUCAUSE Program. The nice thing about this 42 page publication is that it looks at probable implementation of new and upcoming learning technologies (games, augmented reality, gesture based computing.). You will also be able to keep updated on future publications, and more excitingly to give your feedback on upcoming drafts. How cool is that?!
| || || || |
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 29, 2009 dougbelshaw.com/blog » Blog Archive » Looking to the future of education: learning spaces and mobile devices
D Looking to the future of education: learning spaces and mobile devices April 28th, 2009 | Comments | Posted in Education , Technology Hi! Futurelab Any time I want to get up-to-speed quickly with an area of educational technology or the future of schools, I head straight for Futurelab. Futurelab’s Publications, reports & articles section has freely-available PDFs and, if you’re in the UK, you can request hard copies to be delivered for no charge! Home About Archives Get in Touch! New here? Look to your right! Thanks for visiting! Interesting stuff! MORE >>
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2009 Mark Power » Augmented Reality - A Game Changer in Mobile Learning?
Mark Power A JISC CETIS blog Contact Subscribe Meta Log in Entries RSS Comments RSS WordPress.org Augmented Reality - A Game Changer in Mobile Learning? and “it’s not a game-changer, it’s a fad!. It’s an exciting technology and one that - like Cameron’s 3D in cinema - will be a game-changer (imo), not simply a fad, given the opportunities it will open up to enable and enhance the immersive delivery of rich content to mobile platforms. I’ll cover this in a future post I think. No, not Cloud Computing. Still. Cheers! MORE >>
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2009 Serious Games as Mobile Learning At School | FUTURE-MAKING SERIOUS GAMES
skip to main | skip to sidebar FUTURE-MAKING SERIOUS GAMES THE BEST OF SERIOUS GAMES THAT CHALLENGE US TO PLAY AT BUILDING A BETTER FUTURE Tuesday, October 06, 2009 Serious Games as Mobile Learning At School Via: Learning and Teaching Through Technology - Sheffield School Pioneers Mobile Phones For Learning Students at Notre Dame High School in Sheffield will soon be enabled to use their personal mobile devices - including mobile phones - in the classroom and around the school. Tags: games UK “This is about blending IT with traditional learning. MORE >>
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | FRIDAY, JULY 30, 2010 The Future of Mobile Learning? « Online Blogucation
Online Blogucation Subscribe via RSS Home About 28 Jul/10 1 The Future of Mobile Learning? But, as tech columnist John Blossom reported in 2009 , the “Application-centric” model is not the only option out there. Want to play a game to learn music theory? If you’ve had any exposure to media about distance education or online learning lately, then you’re probably aware that just about everyone is talking about mobile learning. Okay, well maybe not in the Kyzylart Pass of Tajikistan, but everywhere else.) First, the obvious: the iPhone and iPad. Simple! Web app. Bonus! MORE >>
ULEARNING BLOG Where is Australia at on the mLearning to uLearning journey?
| WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 15, 2010
like New Media Consortiums ‘Horizon Report
’ were including mobile learning as one of the top educational trends. Game
-changing next-gen devices like the iPhone were just appearing, and when I went to write an mLearning paper for my Masters thesis, I discovered there were plenty already. 1 Future
mobile/miniaturisation uLearning Australia iPad iPod Touch mlearning OLPC XONearly two years ago, I closed down my Google top ten Mobile Learning blog after 3 years and over 10,000 hits. students. Single use – multi-use – ubiquitous uses. Learning? link]. MORE >>
- M-Learning Decisions: Web App or Native App? MLEARNING IS GOOD | MONDAY, DECEMBER 7, 2009
- Top 50 Mobile Learning Resources MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2009
- Horizon 2009 Report « Electric Archaeology: Digital Media for Learning and Research MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2009
- mLearning-World.com: How To Create Rapid and Cheap Mobile Learning- Text Messaging MLEARNING WORLD | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2006
- ACU's iPhone initiative: a year later MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | MONDAY, AUGUST 3, 2009
- Personalising Learning with the iPod Touch MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SUNDAY, AUGUST 16, 2009
- My 2012 Enterprise mLearning Predictions Recap MLEARNING TRENDS | MONDAY, DECEMBER 31, 2012
- mLearning Demand Is Growing UPSIDE LEARNING | THURSDAY, JULY 29, 2010
- The Innovative Educator: Ideas for Enhancing Teaching and Learning with Cell Phones Even in Districts that Ban Them MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | TUESDAY, JUNE 16, 2009
- Embracing Mobile To Educate For Tomorrow | MobileBehavior MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SATURDAY, MAY 29, 2010
- Call 4 #papers: #mobile #mLearning IADIS conference in Avila Spain IGNATIA WEBS | MONDAY, JANUARY 3, 2011
- Get some perspective… (a primer piece re: lofty ideals vs on the ground realities in regards to educational technology deployments) ULEARNING BLOG | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 18, 2010
- Living in the 4th Screen - Exploring the use of mobile technology in education and life MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2010
- innovating education MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2009
- Ubiquitous Learning 2.0: FACEBOOK - Mobile MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2009
- Ignatia Webs: Big Question: get your innovative eLearning ideas out no matter what others think! IGNATIA WEBS | FRIDAY, APRIL 3, 2009
- Miss Sophie Mac: QR codes and the mobile web MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2009
- Mobile for Learning—Technically We’re Close; Culturally, Not so Much » Spotlight MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2010
- Pontydysgu – Bridge to Learning - Educational Research MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | THURSDAY, MARCH 4, 2010
- Toni Twiss » Blog Archive » Evaluating The TeacherMate MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SUNDAY, JUNE 7, 2009
- Mobile learning for K-12 students | HASTAC MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 2009
- Flux » Articles | Great week for Mobile Learning MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | FRIDAY, APRIL 3, 2009
- iPhone gets on the 'Oregon Trail' | Crave - CNET MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2009
- PLAYBACK: Why Educators Should Embrace Texting, Tweeting and All That Mobile Technology Has to Offer » Spotlight MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2009
- Pontydysgu – Bridge to Learning » Blog Archive » Google Goggles – an important tool for mobile work based learning? MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2009
- Views from the Vanguard of Using Mobile Media for Learning » Spotlight MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2010
- Handheld Reflections Day Two « e-Learning Stuff MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2009
- Questio Verum: ACU, iPhones, and Wired MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SATURDAY, JANUARY 2, 2010
- learning elearning: PSP2 - play station portable in education MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2009
- Mobile Learning: Cellular Phones as Learning Tools « Compassion in Politics: Christian Social Entrepreneurship, Education Innovation, & Base of the Pyramid/BOP Solutions MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | TUESDAY, JUNE 16, 2009
- Research & Instruction Services » Blog Archive » “Mobile Learning 2.0: The Next Phase of Innovation in Mobility,” the 2010 ELI Online Spring Focus Session MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SATURDAY, MARCH 20, 2010
- Increase in mobile internet « e-Learning Stuff MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | TUESDAY, MARCH 24, 2009
- NetFamilyNews MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2009
- Ebook Readers vs. Ipad for Education? « Educational Technology and Change Journal MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 14, 2010
- Frequently Asked Q: Update on ACU's Mobile Learning Initiative MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | FRIDAY, JULY 31, 2009
- Relevant Science: "Mobile Learning: Trends and Challenges" MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SUNDAY, MARCH 28, 2010
- i-Spy.Last Spotted CELL PHONES IN LEARNING | WEDNESDAY, JULY 23, 2008
- A bright future for mobiles in schools? Yes. MLEARNING WORLD | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2007
- Stephen Downes – School 2.0 | Mobile Learning MLEARNING | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2006
- Mobile E-learning Publishing: iPad, iPhone, or Kindle – Which do iChoose? MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2010
- US Mobile Learning Report from Ambient Insight MLEARNING IS GOOD | MONDAY, JANUARY 12, 2009
- i-Spy.Last Spotted CELL PHONES IN LEARNING | WEDNESDAY, JULY 23, 2008
- publication on emerging technologies for TELearning IGNATIA WEBS | FRIDAY, APRIL 4, 2008
Mobile Learning can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.