| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | MOBILE COMMONS
DECEMBER 11, 2012 Lessons from RootsCamp: How Long-Term Mobile Engagement Can Set You Up for “Big-Bang” Wins
First, your call to action will not be hidden in a closed email or in a flood of user-generated content on social media. Be topical: Get people used to hearing from you via text about today’s trending topics. All Posts Blog Events Inspirations Mobile Resources and Research nonprofitSam McKelvie is the head of Mobile Strategy, dedicated to helping customers use text messaging to accomplish their goals. On Friday, November 30 th , she and Mal McKay, Lead Developer, presented at RootsCamp 2012. . What would I consider a “Big Bang Win”? It’s 8pm and the polls are closed.
| | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
OCTOBER 1, 2009 matthewbuckland.com » The future of social networking – a concept investigation
The future of social networking – a concept investigation Posted by matt on October 01, 2009 If youre new here, you may want to subscribe to my blog and get updates either via email or via RSS. It’s an investigation into how social networking may work in the future, focusing on mobile and augmented reality (AR). But you can see how valuable (and scary) this could be when applied to a social networking paradigm. You’d instantly have information returned about that person within seconds, gleaned from an automatic web, public profile and social network search.
| || || |
| | MOBLEARN
JANUARY 31, 2013 Are the robots taking over? Augment your reality, don't lose it!
Using technology to help me, but not letting it remove my humanity - we need to learn new social skills about living with always on technology. Adding a bit of "social" into a very dispersed virtual learning environment. Re-writing your own personal narrative - technology can help you understand your own narrative a little better - you can't trust your own recollection of past events! mUbuntu usage future devices learners as creators constructivism trends why mobile Augmented Reality MOOC mobimooc ARWhen is technology helping, and when does it hinder? Voice control.
| | MLEARNING TRENDS
DECEMBER 30, 2011 Enterprise mLearning Predictions for 2012
Here on the last day of the year, I offer my predications for the big and shaping trends we’ll see in the enterprise mobile learning space for 2012. As in the past, this year’s list includes predictions across a gamut of new technologies, consumer/buyer trends plus a few anticipated seismic shifts in the world of business that should collectively reshape the landscape for the adoption and accelerated growth of mobile learning for businesses. So, in no certain order, here are my predictions… 1. Mobile Learning Goes Mainstream. Access Points Diversify. Summary. Happy New Year 2012!
| | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
MARCH 28, 2010 Relevant Science: "Mobile Learning: Trends and Challenges"
Friday, March 26, 2010 "Mobile Learning: Trends and Challenges" 1 10:21 Edweek Producer: Jennifer: Todays chat, "Mobile Learning: Trends and Challenges," sponsored by CDW-G is open for questions. Tuesday March 23, 2010 2:59 Moderator: Katie Ash 2:59 Edweek Producer: Jennifer: Thanks for joining us for todays chat, "Mobile Learning: Trends and Challenges," sponsored by CDW-G.
| | MLEARNING TRENDS
DECEMBER 28, 2011 Enterprise Mobile Learning 2011 - Year in Review
One year ago today, I offered nine predictions running the gamut of hardware, software, industry players and general market movements based on trends we were experiencing in the commercial mobile learning marketplace; here’s my analysis of where these predictions landed twelve months later. Private Social Networks Win Over Public. a.k.a. How On Target Were My 2011 Predictions? Robert
| || || || |
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SATURDAY, JANUARY 9, 2010 mLearning Trends: My "Top Ten List" for Mobile Learning News in 2009
mLearning Trends Personal blog of Robert Gadd, an mlearning solution designer and gadget techie/junkie. Sunday, January 3, 2010 My "Top Ten List" for Mobile Learning News in 2009 I was recently asked by one of our strategic partners to offer my "Top Ten List" of the most significant events (e.g., new stories, technical advances, market trends) that shaped the "mlearning marketplace" in 2009. Add in the recent Morgan Stanley analysis on the growth of the mobile Internet and all the right trends seem to be lining up! Mobile Meets Social & They Fall In Love. MORE >>
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | TUESDAY, JUNE 16, 2009 Mobile Learning: Cellular Phones as Learning Tools « Compassion in Politics: Christian Social Entrepreneurship, Education Innovation, & Base of the Pyramid/BOP Solutions
Compassion in Politics: Christian Social Entrepreneurship, Education Innovation, & Base of the Pyramid/BOP Solutions Front Page Mission | About Web 2.0 & Social Media Resume Your Web Needs Free Social Media Marketing + Ethical Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Consultation ← Eight Competencies for Socializing Your Organization Networked Student: Social Media for Teaching and Learning → Mobile Learning: Cellular Phones as Learning Tools June 15, 2009 · No Comments Thanks to this video on mobile learning and education from Ideas and Thoughts. MORE >>
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SATURDAY, MAY 29, 2010 Embracing Mobile To Educate For Tomorrow | MobileBehavior
Mobile Behavior: an Omnicom Group Company Home People Blog Work Events Press About Us May 12, 2010 by Caleb Embracing Mobile To Educate For Tomorrow The classroom was traditionally a controlled environment; when wireless technology began to invade, skewing the rules of time and space, teachers panicked. Cellphones" are now "mobile devices," their evolution brought them from being a simple social tool to a powerful digital Swiss Army knife. What better solution than to ban cellphones altogether? The solution lies in perspective. At St. Scott Newcomb, a St. Alongside St. MORE >>
MLEARNING Four R’s Model and Mobile Learning Activities | Mobile Learning
| THURSDAY, AUGUST 10, 2006
Underpinned by a Constructivist theory of learning Recall: The learner as a user of existing information and resources The learner may use a portable device to recall information, events
, experiences or stories, stored on the portable device (e.g. Underpinned by a Connectivist/Instructionist theory of learning Relate: The learner as part of a social
context and a network of knowledge The learner may use a portable device to communicate with other people; for example, with other learners, or with a teacher (i.e. the internet). in a learning relationship). Ubiquette. MORE >>
MLEARNING TRENDS 2010: mLearning Year in Review
| MONDAY, DECEMBER 27, 2010
Traditional "e"-learning vendors will all jump into the "m"-learning and social
networking spaces with "first generation" offerings they believe will address the mobile requirements of their customers and prospects; these early efforts will prove largely ineffective as evidenced by their many iterative and incremental updates, retries and course corrections. Mobile Learning and Social
Networking each attained much higher hype levels across the Training & Development during the 2010 “season” and both concepts were featured topics in articles and conference sessions alike. MORE >>
- Tappestry: Kicking the Informal Learning (Tin) Can MOBILE LEARNING EDGE | MONDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2012
- My 2012 Enterprise mLearning Predictions Recap MLEARNING TRENDS | MONDAY, DECEMBER 31, 2012
- Mobile Learning: The Future of Workplace Learning (CLO Summit India – Slidedeck) UPSIDE LEARNING | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2012
- My "Top Ten List" for Mobile Learning News in 2009 MLEARNING TRENDS | SUNDAY, JANUARY 3, 2010
- Call 4 #papers: #mobile #mLearning IADIS conference in Avila Spain IGNATIA WEBS | MONDAY, JANUARY 3, 2011
- The Innovative Educator: Ideas for Enhancing Teaching and Learning with Cell Phones Even in Districts that Ban Them MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | TUESDAY, JUNE 16, 2009
- Futures of Learning MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, JULY 1, 2009
- mLearnCon 2010: Dr. Mimi Ito – What the User Wants in mLearning « Jenise Cook MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SUNDAY, JUNE 20, 2010
- Miss Sophie Mac: QR codes and the mobile web MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2009
- TIME between TIMES: the joy of educating during a time of rapid technological change. ULEARNING BLOG | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2009
- Only Dead Fish: The Mobile Future MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | FRIDAY, APRIL 17, 2009
- Enhanced Learning In Professional Contexts: Summary Three: Mobile Learning.Myth or Reality? MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 14, 2010
- Mobile Learning: Educause ELI Focus Session Recap MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | MONDAY, MARCH 8, 2010
- Learning Technology: Mobile Learning MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2009
- The Pursuing Performance Blog: Learning About Mobile Learning - Informally - Seems There's Got To Be a Better Way MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 2009
- Technical Parallels with Computer-Based Learning | Mobile Learning MLEARNING | THURSDAY, MAY 18, 2006
- Content is Key | Mobile Learning MLEARNING | MONDAY, JULY 3, 2006
- Text Messaging on the Rise with Young People | Mobile Learning MLEARNING | WEDNESDAY, JULY 19, 2006
- More on Standards for M-Learning… | Mobile Learning MLEARNING | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2006
- Reports on Mobile Learning, Mobile Life, and Mobile Youth | Mobile Learning MLEARNING | MONDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2006
- Keitai – The Future of PDAs | Mobile Learning MLEARNING | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: Gartner Names Hot Technologies With Greatest Potential Impact MLEARNING WORLD | SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2006
- My mLearning Predictions for 2010 MLEARNING TRENDS | SATURDAY, JANUARY 2, 2010
- May Hot List: Mobile Learning Content Community MLEARNOPEDIA ON BLOGSPOT | SUNDAY, JUNE 7, 2009
- Respond to the call for eLearning demonstrations from the CLTI community IGNATIA WEBS | MONDAY, MAY 4, 2009
Mobile Learning can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.