| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
FEBRUARY 25, 2009 Mobile Strategies, Mobile Software, Handhelds and PDAs: Questions to Ponder before Starting a Mobile Software Development Project for Handheld PDAs, iPhones and Smartphones
skip to main | skip to sidebar Mobile Strategies, Mobile Software, Handhelds and PDAs Mobile technology discussions, enterprise mobile computing strategies, reviews of PDAs, Smartphones, handheld computers, rugged mobile devices, windows mobile, iphones and much more. Can you start with a mobile software development platform that supports all of your mobile applicationneeds , or will each mobile application be a separate IT project and use different development technologies and infrastructures (e.g. Tags: development How will you do this? week ago.
| || |
| || || |
| | MLEARNING TRENDS
DECEMBER 28, 2011 Enterprise Mobile Learning 2011 - Year in Review
After years of BlackBerry dominance in the pockets and purses of enterprise personnel, iOS (Apple) and Android-based mobile phones and tablet devices will supplant RIM-supplied smartphones as the primary desired (and likely used) smart devices for mobile learning – at least in North America. a.k.a. How On Target Were My 2011 Predictions? Prediction #1 - mLearning Engagements Expand. Robert
| | MLEARNING TRENDS
JANUARY 2, 2011 Enterprise mLearning Predictions for 2011
After years of BlackBerry dominance in the pockets and purses of enterprise personnel, iOS (Apple) and Android -based mobile phones and tablet devices will supplant RIM-supplied smartphones as the primary desired (and likely used) smart devices for mobile learning – at least in North America. Remember, there’s a reason we all use an app on our smartphones to access email, check our calendar, search our contacts and watch media clips instead of trying to log into a server somewhere to accomplish those same tasks. mLearning Engagements Expand. Device Diversity is the “New Normal”.
| || | UPSIDE LEARNING
MAY 23, 2012 6 Drivers Of mLearning In The Workplace
Smartphones showed a massive 63% growth in 2011, to overtake PC sales for the first time in history – Canalys. And in a few years the number of smartphones will dwarf the number of PCs. If general computing is shifting to handheld devices expect to see more and more of organization ensuring their systems are available on such devices. Doing More With Less.
| || || || |
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 14, 2010 eModeration Station » Mobile learning #1: The big picture
The sale and use of mobile handheld devices has soared over the last few years. And not just in developed countries where access to technology is relatively ubiquitous. Schools and universities have been experimenting with handheld devices both inside and outside the classroom — for details on some of these projects, see here. Learning can take place via a number of handheld, or mobile, devices: Smartphones (picture 5), tablet PCs (picture 4), netbooks (picture 3), e-readers (picture 2), and MP4 players (picture 1). Tweet This! Share this on Facebook. MORE >>
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | THURSDAY, JUNE 10, 2010 eModeration Station
Also worth a look is their Acceptance Use Policy for those of you considering introducing the use of handheld devices into your class/school. Nicky Hockly The Consultants-E June 2010 E-Moderation | activities , advice , android , apps , EFL , elearning , ESL , handheld , ideas , iphone , m-learning , mlearning , mobile , smartphone , tips Mobile Learning #5: A Case Study Comments (1) By Nicky Hockly , June 1, 2010 12:34 pm [Or: Mobile learning in your high school] Imagine you are the principal of a high school in the USA. Personally, I’m not a big fan. And voila! MORE >>
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 15, 2009 How Mobile Cell Phones Change Everything When We Do - Ewan McIntosh | Digital Media & Education
Christmas Cracker Research It's particularly apt as the decade ends with a supposedly "credit crunch Christmas" where iPhones and iPod touches, and cheaper but no-less effective smartphones with the major carriers, will be appearing under the trees of our youngsters (and, in what even I, a gadget fan, would consider a touch of spoiling, in their stockings). It becomes even more palpable as the replacement cell phones are not of the simpler phone-text-image cariety, but, of course, the of smartphone stock. I suspect not many)". He's right. What can we aspire to? MORE >>
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, JULY 1, 2009 Futures of Learning
result of emerging technologies in the mobile industry, mobile experiences in museums today encompass the traditional handheld audio guide, the cell phone tour, iPhone/MP3 players, and the newer multimedia handheld tour as well as a variety of mobile applications that go behind the tour model. It will then explore future possibilities for mobile tours as well as other uses of mobile devices in museums, including GPS for geotagging, QR codes, and downloadable content specifically suited to handheld wireless devices. The State of the Art in Museum Handhelds in 2003. MORE >>
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | MONDAY, MARCH 2, 2009 Ubiquitous Thoughts
Scott Perkins, ACU) Assessment and Research on Mobile Learning in Education: An Initial Agenda Assessment principles Multiple methods (objective data and self-report Multiple perspectives (student, teacher, institution Develop formal (standardized) scales Increasing student involvement: Who should we ask, how, and when? Student tech trends: mobility, connectedness (no more pdas but smartphones), media richness. Gladwell will deliver a customized perspective on the way intentional practice today influences expert-development of the future. I think we tend to forget that. MORE >>
- Living in the 4th Screen - Exploring the use of mobile technology in education and life MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2010
- The Mobile Learner MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 21, 2009
- Spectrum > Mobile Learning, Libraries, And Technologies: Merck Manuals > Apple iPhone / iPod Touch Apps MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SATURDAY, MAY 29, 2010
- ASCD Inservice: Mobile Learning: You Can Take It with You MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | THURSDAY, APRIL 22, 2010
- Mobile Libraries: ACU > Chemistry Labs, Classes Combine Science With Mobile Learning MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2009
- E-Learning Queen: Mobile Learning: Is It Doing What It’s Supposed To? MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2010
- Week 15 Activity 2.1 Mobile learning « The Masters Ode MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2008
- techieteacher: Mobiles and learning MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | TUESDAY, JANUARY 5, 2010
- NetFamilyNews MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2009
- mLearning Is the New Custom eLearning @ DigitalOvers.net MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SUNDAY, JUNE 6, 2010
- Relevant Science: "Mobile Learning: Trends and Challenges" MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SUNDAY, MARCH 28, 2010
- CellCast Takes Top Honors at DemoFest 2010 MLEARNING TRENDS | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 23, 2010
- mLearning-World.com: 480 x 320 is the new 1024 x 768 (From Clark Quinns Learnlets Blog) MLEARNING WORLD | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 30, 2008
- mLearning Testing Tools & Methods MLEARNING TRENDS | MONDAY, JANUARY 18, 2010
- February Hot List: Mobile Learning Content Community MLEARNOPEDIA ON BLOGSPOT | TUESDAY, MARCH 17, 2009
Mobile Learning can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.