| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | MLEARNING TRENDS
DECEMBER 28, 2011 Enterprise Mobile Learning 2011 - Year in Review
After all, would you rather check your email, Twitter or Facebook on your smartphone using your device’s native email/twitter/FB app or launch your mobile web browser to stay connected? a.k.a. How On Target Were My 2011 Predictions? It’s time once again to take stock of what happened in enterprise mobile learning and see if any of my 2011 predictions hit their intended targets. Bullseye!
| | UPSIDE LEARNING
JANUARY 23, 2013 So…How Do You Build eLearning For iPads?
Naturally, Apple have their own – the iBook Author, an eBook authoring application. HTML5 is being touted as the future of the mobile web and essential for any web-based mLearning – but is it really? Oh, and not all browsers are ready for HTML5 and if you are still using IE 6, 7, & 8, it’s not good news, I am afraid! and later. Surprised? learning.
SEPTEMBER 16, 2010 | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
EduGeek Journal » Blog Archive » Mobile Pedagogy And Mobile Devices
| || || |
| | MLEARNING TRENDS
JANUARY 30, 2013 CellCast App for BlackBerry 10
What transpired next will become fodder for many future business case studies as the venerable RIM/BlackBerry began to lose market share to more sexy iOS and Android-based alternatives due to what the market perceived as a lack of innovation coming from the folks in Waterloo. Oh what a difference a few years makes, eh? popular four or five years ago.
| | MLEARNING TRENDS
DECEMBER 31, 2012 My 2012 Enterprise mLearning Predictions Recap
As 2012 draws to a close, its time to evaluate how in focus my lens on the future of enterprise mobile learning proved to be this past year and how many of my year ago predictions hit their targets. And highly capable tablets and eBook readers now occupy prime real estate in many of our briefcases and messenger bags and likely sit atop everyone else’s tech toy wish list. Bullseye.
| | UPSIDE LEARNING
MARCH 26, 2013 Designing eLearning for iPads – Webinar Recording and Q&A
By using a mobile device as a learning platform, one can leverage its unique features such as camera, audio/ video player & recorder, computing device, eBook reader, GPS, gaming compatibility etc. A: True, when accessed via a browser. How do you address IE browser issues in Storyline? HTML5 content format of Storyline output supports very limited browsers and platforms.
| | THE MOBILE LEARNER
JULY 11, 2009 Mobile Learning: Another Brief Reading List
The CoolIris browser plug-in is required to view the presentation. Mobile Technologies to Watch in 2009, 2010 : A R ead W rite W eb article on future trends in the continued development of mobile technologies. 20 Best Websites to Download Free eBooks : This is pretty self-explanatory. While the physical book can be purchased, the eBook can be downloaded for free. This one links to and summarizes a report by Opera, the maker of the Opera, Opera Mobile and Opera Mini web browsers, on the explosive growth of mobile web browsing worldwide. bookmarks.
| || || || |
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2010 MASHe » Blog Archive » Mobile Learning: Some resources, tools and statistics
The mobile learning area can be accessed with the mobile phone browser or with a special mobile phone application , which is designed for mobile Learning.” Using this and a number of applications specifically developed for iPhone/iTouch ACU students have access to a range of tools and resources including learning content, classroom communication (including a virtual EVS/clicker), ebooks, podcasts, notetaking tools, and gradebooks. GMU/DAU Mobile Learning Workshop View more presentations from judyb. More information on how these stats are derived is here. Samsung 13.98% LG 8.4% MORE >>
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2009 innovating education
Comparing ebooks to printed books is problematic for many reasons, but in the absence of other comparable ebooks, it is somewhat useful. Amazon’s ebook bestseller list is based on number of downloads, not sales — there are free ebooks in the list.) If approved, this project will create a story, published on a mobisite – accessible via mobile phone web browsers and computer web browsers – to explore the opportunities for mobile-assisted literacy development. For a snapshot, check out the presentation below. If you have more time, read the full post. MORE >>
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2010 EduGeek Journal » Blog Archive » Mobile Pedagogy And Mobile Devices
EduGeek Journal Proud Sponsor of Your Future Entries (RSS) Comments (RSS) Home About Us Memory Lane Wednesday, September 15, 2010 (11:52 am) Mobile Pedagogy And Mobile Devices Posted by: Matt Crosslin In: LMS New Vision | Mobile Devices As much as I see written about mobile devices in education, I rarely see anything that includes what I am calling mobile pedagogy (for lack of better words). We like to pour over new ideas and dream about what could possibly happen in the future in the world of education. Why not make lectures more interactive? political science lesson at a zoo? MORE >>
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2009 Handheld Reflections Day Two « e-Learning Stuff
av barcode battery bbc bdplearning bebo becta ben goldacre bett2008 blog blogger blogging blu-ray bluetooth book bookmarking brain training british library broadband browser buzzword ca9 camcorder camera camtasia captivate cd channel 4 chrome classmate cloud coffee collaboration comic life commoncraft communication conference connectivity connectnow content conversion copyright coreldraw crowdvine cyberbulling datamatrix data protection dave foord dave white david sugden del.icio.us Three days of mobile learning stuff, presentations, discussions, networking and people. With a 9.30 MORE >>
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2009 Panlibus » Blog Archive » Mobile learning: The bigger picture
Google Book Settlement will help stimulate eBook availability in. Meta Register Log in Entries RSS Comments RSS WordPress.org License « The past present and future of mobile learning Mobile learning: The bigger picture 22nd September 2009, 06:28 pm by Sarah Bartlett In: Education If anyone ever delivered the bigger picture at a conference, it was John Traxler from University of Wolverhampton. He added that larger devices are now browser-enabled, so that may turn out to be the universal element that transforms the possibilities for mobile devices in education. Web 3.0 MORE >>
- Mobile learning in a military context « e-Learning Stuff MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2009
- Increase in mobile internet « e-Learning Stuff MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | TUESDAY, MARCH 24, 2009
- mLearning-World.com: Educational Development for the Gameboy Generation MLEARNING WORLD | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: mLearning: Mobile Learning and Performance in the Palm of your Hand MLEARNING WORLD | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: Highlights from eLearning DevCon 2006 MLEARNING WORLD | MONDAY, AUGUST 7, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: eLearning Guilds Mobile Learning Research Report 2006 MLEARNING WORLD | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 16, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: Someone who truly gets it MLEARNING WORLD | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 30, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: Break Out of the Box - From Breakthrough eLearning MLEARNING WORLD | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: Texting Improves Literacy - lol MLEARNING WORLD | MONDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: More Podcasting Educational Resources MLEARNING WORLD | MONDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: Learning Circuits Asks- Should All Learning Professionals Be Blogging? MLEARNING WORLD | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: Is mLearning Really The Future MLEARNING WORLD | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: Choose the Right Door MLEARNING WORLD | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 17, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: eLearning Guild November Big Question- Are our models (ISD, ADDIE, HPT, etc.) relevant in the future? MLEARNING WORLD | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: IADIS Mobile Learning 2007: Call for Papers MLEARNING WORLD | TUESDAY, JANUARY 30, 2007
- mLearning-World.com: RIM to Launch Multimedia Device for Consumers - The Blackberry Pearl MLEARNING WORLD | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: The iPhone will NOT start a mLearning revolution! MLEARNING WORLD | THURSDAY, JANUARY 18, 2007
- mLearning-World.com: Book Review- The Brand You 50 MLEARNING WORLD | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2007
Mobile Learning can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.