| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
OCTOBER 13, 2009 Learning in Hand Blog by Tony Vincent
Comics may sound like fluff, but consider that last year Google commissioned a comic book to tell the world about why they are making the Chrome web browser and the technologies inside of it. You can search for images that are labeled for reuse using Google Image Search. think it’s fun to take screenshots inside of Google Maps. government and their role in a particular issue. Or, many blogging and photo services allow for posting directly from email. That’s great because the blogging service Posterous lets you post podcasts by email ! Presto! Creating.
| || |
OCTOBER 17, 2010 | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
Cisco Blog » Blog Archive » Educause 2010 Proves Learning is (Going) Mobile
JULY 26, 2010 | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
E-learning on Mobile Phones | MoSo Technology Blog
JULY 23, 2010 | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
Mobile Learning;Lessons learnt from the eLearning Africa 2010 - telecentre.org
| || || |
| | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
OCTOBER 17, 2010 Cisco Blog » Blog Archive » Educause 2010 Proves Learning is (Going) Mobile
Google: I talked to a college guy that showed me how he is using his Google Docs apps, such as documents, spreadsheets, presentations, etc., mi: Bringing Family and Friends Together at The Touch Of a Button Marthin De Beer | 06 Oct 2010 5,100 10 Cisco Security Tracks LinkedIn Spam Attack Henry Stern | 27 Sep 2010 4,016 0 Welcome to the New Cisco Blogs! My conclusion?
| | MOBILE COMMONS
FEBRUARY 9, 2012 Are Organizations Missing the True Potential of Social Media Protests?
Recently, a number of digital flash fires have forced large organizations – even the United States government – to reverse course from unpopular decisions. The most extreme example of this trend came last month, when millions of people protested the government’s intrusive SOPA and PIPA bills, which threatened to provide entertainment companies far-reaching powers to regulate the Internet. Routed through our system by tech companies like Tumblr and Google, over half a million people used Mobile Commons to directly petition their legislators in opposition to the bill.
| | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
JUNE 25, 2009 BLOOM-ing marvellous learning opportunities on mobile « Bango blog
Two projects - the international award winning Learning2Go mobile learning projects in Wolverhampton schools and MoLENet, the £12m government funded mobile initiative for adult learners - have already proved the concept. Mobile learning is not new. The next task is to roll this out to a wider audience and that’s where BLOOM comes in. Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
| | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
JULY 26, 2010 E-learning on Mobile Phones | MoSo Technology Blog
Twitter Digg Facebook Delicious StumbleUpon Google Bookmarks LinkedIn Yahoo Bookmarks Technorati Favorites Print article This entry was posted by mosotech on July 26, 2010 at 5:39 am, and is filed under Learning Technology. Follow me on Twitter RSS Feeds Home About MoSo Tech! Green Electricity Production – Have You Heard The News ?
Mobile phones can be easily carried. Thanks!
| || || || |
- Apple, Adobe, and the Flash eLearning Future
Because Flash has been a de facto standard, billions of dollars have been poured into Flash content development by all levels of government
, industry, and education. Though Apple is not the only mobile player (Microsoft and Google
Android are both saying they will support Flash), Apple is enjoying immense popularity right now. Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Google
Buzz Labels: flash , html5 , mlearning , mobile 2comments: Cameron said. Still, the discussion and all of the media attention it has garnered has raised some questions. IS FLASH GOING TO DIE? Awards. MORE >>
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SATURDAY, AUGUST 29, 2009 m-Learning facet : IL&FS-Tata Indicom ’s English Seekho Initiative | CellBharat.com | Indian Telecom blog
Home Buy Mobile Prepaid & Postpaid Plans Send Free SMS Sell Mobile Reviews Blog m-Learning facet : IL&FS-Tata Indicom ’s English Seekho Initiative Posted at August 28th, 2009 under Mobile Service Providers , TATA Indicom | No Comments » Now learn english from your mobile! new dimension in our handy cellphone’s VAS platform is the M-Learning. IL&FS, in association with Tata Indicom launches the all new “English Seekho Mobile Learning programme. We launched it in collaboration with ILFS-ETS. It took us six months to develop the product technically. MORE >>
IGNATIA WEBS Free book on the Future of Reputation on the Web and the importance of Understanding Privacy
| WEDNESDAY, JULY 28, 2010
In this world where privacy is challenged by every imaginable company (and government
), the tendency is that privacy should no longer matter for everything is out in the open anyway. Or to boldly state what Amazon wrote about the book: Teeming with chatrooms, online discussion groups, and blogs
, the Internet offers previously unimagined opportunities for personal expression and communication. trail of information fragments about us is forever preserved on the Internet, instantly available in a Google
search. This book is not for free, but the one mentioned below is. MORE >>
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2010 BBC's education service Janala has delivered 1m lessons in three months | Media | guardian.co.uk
Printable version Send to a friend Share Clip Contact us larger | smaller Email Close Share Close Digg reddit Google Bookmarks Twitter del.icio.us Republican party is addicted to big government, says US TV firebrand (18) 4. blog | About guardian.co.uk | Join our dating site today guardian.co.uk © Guardian News and Media Limited 2010. Digg it In mobile technology, it is often the developing world that leads the way – by using mobile phones to teach people a foreign language, for example. The BBC has also set up a website giving learners free access to content. at 07.00 MORE >>
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | TUESDAY, APRIL 13, 2010 Reading the signs | Work, Learn, Play
Work, Learn, Play Notes on people, information & learning Home About This Blog Hosted by. There are now two whole workplace generations of finance and government people who read this way, scrolling from story to story, screen to screen. More recently, Swedish academic Hans Rosling’s brilliant presentation technology takes us down entirely new roads (I think Google has bought the rights to some of this). Bill Gurley of Above The Crowd predicts that Apple will become, well, the Apple of the smartphone industry while Google will become the Microsoft of the industry. MORE >>
- How Mobile Cell Phones Change Everything When We Do - Ewan McIntosh | Digital Media & Education MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 15, 2009
- Mobile Learning;Lessons learnt from the eLearning Africa 2010 - telecentre.org MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | FRIDAY, JULY 23, 2010
- Mobile phones in the MFL classroom - Box of Tricks MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 30, 2009
- "The students don't think of it as learning" | Education IT | ZDNet.com MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, MAY 20, 2009
- Handheld Reflections Day Two « e-Learning Stuff MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2009
- Current thoughts on ubiquitous computing and learning ULEARNING BLOG | SUNDAY, APRIL 4, 2010
- Mobile Learning: Cellular Phones as Learning Tools « Compassion in Politics: Christian Social Entrepreneurship, Education Innovation, & Base of the Pyramid/BOP Solutions MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | TUESDAY, JUNE 16, 2009
- Mobile learning for K-12 students | HASTAC MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 2009
- Increase in mobile internet « e-Learning Stuff MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | TUESDAY, MARCH 24, 2009
- Mobile learning in a military context « e-Learning Stuff MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2009
- Faster Wi-Fi coming to cell phones, thanks to Broadcom - OCRegister.com MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2008
- Relevant Science: "Mobile Learning: Trends and Challenges" MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SUNDAY, MARCH 28, 2010
- 2D Barcodes get data from Print to Mobile | Mobile Learning MLEARNING | MONDAY, JUNE 19, 2006
- The answer is just an SMS away… | Mobile Learning MLEARNING | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: (Ambient Insight) US Mobile Learning Market Reaches $460 Million in 2006 MLEARNING WORLD | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: Learning for the new society by Dr. David Metcalf MLEARNING WORLD | THURSDAY, JANUARY 18, 2007
- mLearning-World.com: Elliot Masies Learning 2007 Conference MLEARNING WORLD | SATURDAY, JUNE 16, 2007
- mLearning-World.com: Nokia gets educational with M4Girls pilot project. | GoMo News MLEARNING WORLD | FRIDAY, MAY 2, 2008
- Are you a Homo Competence? Bert De Coutere can tell IGNATIA WEBS | MONDAY, MARCH 15, 2010
- Mobile Page Authoring Made Easier for Educators. MOBILEDOT | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 2, 2008
Mobile Learning can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.