| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | STEVE VOSLOO
AUGUST 28, 2012 The future of education in Africa is mobile (BBC article)
The article I wrote for the BBC Future site (24 August 2012) is not available to users in the UK, so here it is below … The future of education in Africa is mobile. Over the coming months, A Matter of Life and Tech will feature a range of voices from people building Africa’s tech future. Read his blog or follow him on Twitter at @stevevosloo. The list goes on.
| | MLEARNING BLOG
MAY 21, 2010 The mobile future
Last week I went to another seminar, or rather a presentation about the future of the mobile web in 2010. The Amazon Kindle was also mentioned, but the presenters weren’t sure about its success. The views in this blog are the authors personal opinion. few interesting products (hardware and software), some of which I have never heard of, were shown. Altough mobile learning per se was not mentioned, one or two of those products certainly will have an impact on the mobile learning scene of this year. Some of these, obviously aren’t even on the market.
JULY 30, 2010 | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
The Future of Mobile Learning? « Online Blogucation
MAY 29, 2010 | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
Spectrum > Mobile Learning, Libraries, And Technologies: Merck Manuals > Apple iPhone / iPod Touch Apps
APRIL 14, 2010 | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
Ebook Readers vs. Ipad for Education? « Educational Technology and Change Journal
| || || |
| | MOBILE COMMONS
FEBRUARY 9, 2012 Are Organizations Missing the True Potential of Social Media Protests?
Congressional opposition to the bills surged, and both houses of Congress tabled the bills for future discussion. Mass digital activism can spread quickly – but fast-kindled public outrage public burns itself out quickly, too. If you can get in touch with them and gather some of their basic contact information, you can build a database of supporters to mobilize in the future. You thereby provide people an outlet to vent their frustration or share their support, while also establishing the basis for communications in the future. When Bank of America, Susan G.
| | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
FEBRUARY 7, 2010 MASHe » Blog Archive » Mobile Learning: Some resources, tools and statistics
Home WordPress Plugins Google Wave Tips Contact Notebook MASHe The Higher Education blog from the JISC RSC Scotland North & East Mobile Learning: Some resources, tools and statistics I was looking for resources for a potential mobile workshop and came across the slides below from Judy Brown. ACU Convergence and the 21st-Century Classroom Leave a Reply Posted on the February 3, 2010 by Martin Hawksey Filed Under Mobile Technology | Add Your Comments RSS Entries RSS Comments About Welcome to the JISC RSC Scotland N&E MASHe blog. Samsung 13.98% LG 8.4%
| | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
JULY 30, 2010 The Future of Mobile Learning? « Online Blogucation
Online Blogucation Subscribe via RSS Home About 28 Jul/10 1 The Future of Mobile Learning? Apple’s App Store (available through iTunes) has pretty much cornered the market — at least for now — on third party applications for delivering content, whether it’s reading an Amazon book from the Kindle app or browsing through a Pearson interactive text delivered through CourseSmart. Simple!
| | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
JANUARY 17, 2009 From E-Learning To M-Learning | New Learning Playbook
As seen in the chart below, m-learning may be the learning tool of the future: I see three trends fueling this new interest in m-learning: More companies will explore mobile learning as an increasing number of tech-savvy Millennials enter the workforce and insist on the speed and mobility of m-learning. Categories Blogs CLO CLO Media Corporate Universities Enterprise 2.0 Anyone else?
| || || || |
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2010 Living in the 4th Screen - Exploring the use of mobile technology in education and life
Technology pundit, Robert Scoble , recently wrote a post titled, "Why if you miss Siri you'll miss the future of the web." Almost all of the points Norris and Soloway make in their article I have been trumpeting here on this blog ( Here , here , and here ). Meaning that I think it is inevitable that ubiquitous mobile technology will be prevalent throughout our society in the very near future. have worked in education for about 25 years. Prior to my current position I served as a math department supervisor. ” I couldnt agree more. Truly amazing. MORE >>
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2009 innovating education
ve written for the M&G’s The Teacher (SA’s largest teacher focused publication), and Tech Leader and Thought Leader blogs. These blogs invite South Africa’s thought leaders to give commentary and analysis. Read the overview of the project , or for up-to-date news the project blog. Most of my spare time has gone into heading up the m4Lit / Kontax project (hence the lack of blog posts here). For now, catch me at that project’s blog. Let’s face it, at USD299 a pop, the Kindle is not going to become the ebook reader of Africa.) 26-28? MORE >>
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SATURDAY, MAY 29, 2010 Spectrum > Mobile Learning, Libraries, And Technologies: Merck Manuals > Apple iPhone / iPod Touch Apps
Posted by Gerry at 12:13 PM Labels: ToBeTagged 0comments: Post a Comment Older Post Home Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) Subscribe NOW To Mobile Libraries Blog Archive ▼ 2010 (61) ▼ May (14) Merck Manuals > Apple iPhone / iPod Touch Apps Atatürk International Airport, Istanbul, Turkey Mother Goose & Grimm > "Arf" > '"Hiss" Koç University > AnyTime / AnyWhere > LEARNING > E. FREE > The Future is Mobile: an OCLC/Library Journ. "If You Choose To Read On A Kindle." The Merck Manual - Home Edition / $9.99 MORE >>
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2009 Mobile Libraries: ACU > Chemistry Labs, Classes Combine Science With Mobile Learning
Powell, Diana Mason [ [link] ] Posted by Gerry at 7:46 PM Labels: ToBeTagged 0comments: Post a Comment Newer Post Older Post Home Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) Subscribe NOW To Mobile Libraries Blog Archive ▼ 2009 (243) ▼ November (26) Twitter For Education: Considerations & Possibli. Twitter Lessons in 140 Characters or Less The Politics Of The Kindle > Ted Striphas > Octob. Brains, Books and the Future of Print Why E-Books are Hot and Getting Hotter Books: Get Them While They're Hot Text Message Reference: Is It Effective? Not The Kindle. MORE >>
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 14, 2010 Ebook Readers vs. Ipad for Education? « Educational Technology and Change Journal
Home About Conferences FAQs Focus Index Previews Staff Submissions Educational Technology and Change Journal Entries RSS | Comments RSS ETC Journal A co-operative blog journal for e ducational t echnology & c hange. It seems that, at the moment, Kindle and company don’t do the annotation and navigation well enough for the devices to sell themselves in an educational context. One impact will be making Kindle look horribly out of date. suggest that Kindle sort out its web browsing features and lack of colour pretty damn quickly! Do You Speak Livemocha? MORE >>
- Handheld Reflections Day Two « e-Learning Stuff MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2009
- Frequently Asked Q: Update on ACU's Mobile Learning Initiative MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | FRIDAY, JULY 31, 2009
- Mobile learning in a military context « e-Learning Stuff MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2009
- Increase in mobile internet « e-Learning Stuff MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | TUESDAY, MARCH 24, 2009
- Enhance Your Study with Mobile Learning | tusaw.com MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 23, 2010
- iPhone gets on the 'Oregon Trail' | Crave - CNET MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2009
- mLearning-World.com: Educational Development for the Gameboy Generation MLEARNING WORLD | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: mLearning: Mobile Learning and Performance in the Palm of your Hand MLEARNING WORLD | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: Highlights from eLearning DevCon 2006 MLEARNING WORLD | MONDAY, AUGUST 7, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: eLearning Guilds Mobile Learning Research Report 2006 MLEARNING WORLD | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 16, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: Someone who truly gets it MLEARNING WORLD | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 30, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: Break Out of the Box - From Breakthrough eLearning MLEARNING WORLD | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: Texting Improves Literacy - lol MLEARNING WORLD | MONDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: More Podcasting Educational Resources MLEARNING WORLD | MONDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: Learning Circuits Asks- Should All Learning Professionals Be Blogging? MLEARNING WORLD | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: Is mLearning Really The Future MLEARNING WORLD | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: Choose the Right Door MLEARNING WORLD | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 17, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: eLearning Guild November Big Question- Are our models (ISD, ADDIE, HPT, etc.) relevant in the future? MLEARNING WORLD | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: IADIS Mobile Learning 2007: Call for Papers MLEARNING WORLD | TUESDAY, JANUARY 30, 2007
- mLearning-World.com: RIM to Launch Multimedia Device for Consumers - The Blackberry Pearl MLEARNING WORLD | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: The iPhone will NOT start a mLearning revolution! MLEARNING WORLD | THURSDAY, JANUARY 18, 2007
- mLearning-World.com: Book Review- The Brand You 50 MLEARNING WORLD | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2007
- Mobile E-learning Publishing: iPad, iPhone, or Kindle – Which do iChoose? MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2010
- Mobile wireless eReader a sign of the ubiquitous future to come MLEARNING WORLD | FRIDAY, MARCH 6, 2009
Mobile Learning can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.