| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | IGNATIA WEBS
FEBRUARY 1, 2011 #html5 and #augmented reality combined into a great music clip by the Black Eyed Peas
So, yes, I think html5 is quite innovative and augmented reality is as well, but. Just imagine that you open up your smartphone or tablet and you want to learn about the battle at Waterloo where Napoleon got his bottom kicked. all the while you could look at the battle in 360 degrees, simply by rotating your smartphone or table. mobile augmented reality html5 eLearning iphonehere come the Black Eyed Peas with an incredible fabulous iPhone application that puts you - as a music listener - in the middle of their video-clip (great tip from Gary Woodil l, thx!). Will.I.Am
| || |
| || || |
| | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
SEPTEMBER 26, 2010 QR Codes: Augmenting Augmented Reality | Instructional Design Fusions
Instructional Design Fusions Skip to content Home About Archives ← Exploratree: A Metacognition Tool QR Codes: Augmenting Augmented Reality Posted on September 26, 2010 by diannerees | 1 Comment QR code for this blog QR (Quick Response) codes are a type of data matrix barcode made up of a pattern of black squares on a white background, with larger squares at three corners.
| | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
OCTOBER 11, 2010 Place-based Learning and Mobile Devices – Part I
Some of the recent examples of this are most apparent with augmented reality. Tags: New Media augmented reality e-learning instructional design ipad mobile devices smartphones iPhone place-based learning smart phone Treasure maps, letterboxing, scavenger hunts and geocaching all leverage environmental markers to guide a participant from one location to another.
| | MLEARNING IS GOOD
AUGUST 25, 2009 Location is the next big thing, how will m-learning take advantage?
And with companies like Garmin teaming up with Asus to deliver smartphones, you know the industry is getting very serious about leveraging the location of mobile users. Tags: Mobile Learning m-Learning mobile landscape mobile learning market mobile technology mobile user experience instructional design m-learning effectiveness mobile augmented reality I keep reading and hearing more and more about how location and location based services will be the the next big wave in mobility. Let’s focus on how we can use location in our training and education.
| | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
JUNE 9, 2009 E-learning in the Mobile World and the Right Business Model to Deliver It
Smartphones like the iPhone and Palm Pre are quickly building a loyal following of application developers and end-users. In many ways, the popularity of the iPhone and these educational “mini” apps lends credence to the idea that smartphones will continue to take on increased importance in the educational media space. Have you seen the new Verizon netbook ? sign of things to come?
| || || || |
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2009 Mark Power » Augmented Reality - A Game Changer in Mobile Learning?
Mark Power A JISC CETIS blog Contact Subscribe Meta Log in Entries RSS Comments RSS WordPress.org Augmented Reality - A Game Changer in Mobile Learning? Oct 20, 2009 augmented reality , mobile learning , mobile technologies I think we’re getting to the point where, by now, many of you will have found it hard to avoid hearing about the latest technology buzz. Yes folks, by now many of you will be aware of this growing buzz around the rather snazzy and futuristic sounding ‘Augmented Reality’ (AR). No, not Cloud Computing. Still. Cheers! MORE >>
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | FRIDAY, APRIL 9, 2010 The future is mobile, but will it be participatory or proprietary?
Mobile learning will be increasingly rich, pervasive, and personal, finding its way into nearly every facet of life—any time, any place, anybody, loaded with place-based GPS data and user tags, a new facet of reality augmenting our understanding of our lives and our world. Tags: mobile devices smartphones mobile learning participation What could be a more perfect recipe for learning opportunities than the introduction of each new increasingly sophisticated mobile device and the growing numbers of smart phone users worldwide? Zittrain starts his story in 1890, when the U.S. MORE >>
THE MOBILE LEARNER Mobile Learning: A 4th Reading List
| SUNDAY, JUNE 27, 2010
Reality Explained by Common Craft : A look at a technology that is sure to shape the future of learning. 7) Cellphonometry: Can Kids Really Learn Math From Smartphones
? An article discussing Project K-Nect where teachers used smartphones
to help in the teaching of mathematics. Here are 10 of the more recent articles and blog posts that I have read concerning mobile learning. Links to the other 3 lists can be found at the bottom of this blog post. Links to the other 3 reading lists: Mobile Learning: A Brief Reading List. Mobile Learning: A 3rd Reading List. MORE >>
MLEARNING TRENDS Enterprise mLearning Predictions for 2012
| FRIDAY, DECEMBER 30, 2011
By next December, the average corporate learner will likely have a capable smartphone
and their desktop/laptop PLUS a media tablet and/or eBook reader and perhaps even a smart TV back at home that is web-connected and runs apps. feel the positive effects of the aforementioned evolutions will be more pronounced than similar advances in areas like augmented
reality that will remain costly to design, produce and manage. Here on the last day of the year, I offer my predications for the big and shaping trends we’ll see in the enterprise mobile learning space for 2012. Summary. MORE >>
MLEARNOPEDIA ON BLOGSPOT May Hot List: Mobile Learning Content
| SUNDAY, JUNE 12, 2011
FREE for K-12 edcuators and administrators - Cell Phones in Learning , May 16, 2011 Mobile Learning Has A Promising Future In India - Upside Learning , May 18, 2011 Augmented
Reality in Plain English - The Mobile Learner , May 20, 2011 Excellent comparison of tablet platforms for the enterprise/education sectors #WebOS #slide2learn #mlearn - uLearning Blog , May 22, 2011 The 6 “P”s of a Successful Mobile Technology Strategy, Part 4 - Float Mobile Learning , May 18, 2011 How Well Does PhoneGap Scale? Float Mobile Learning , May 11, 2011 Does This iPhone Make Me Look Fat? hotlist hot May MORE >>
- Enterprise Mobile Learning 2011 - Year in Review MLEARNING TRENDS | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 28, 2011
- Enterprise mLearning Predictions for 2011 MLEARNING TRENDS | SUNDAY, JANUARY 2, 2011
- 6 Steps To A Better Mobile Learning Strategy UPSIDE LEARNING | THURSDAY, AUGUST 16, 2012
- unesco: opportunities, threats & challenges of #mLearning #mlw2013 IGNATIA WEBS | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2013
- Possibly the coolest dev job in m-learning? MOBLEARN | THURSDAY, JANUARY 17, 2013
- 2010: mLearning Year in Review MLEARNING TRENDS | MONDAY, DECEMBER 27, 2010
- Stickybits: Scan your mobile world for social learning | Instructional Design Fusions MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2010
- Mobile Learning: A 3rd Reading List THE MOBILE LEARNER | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2009
- CES - keynote preview, and my new job! MOBLEARN | MONDAY, JANUARY 7, 2013
- Embracing Mobile To Educate For Tomorrow | MobileBehavior MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SATURDAY, MAY 29, 2010
- My 2012 Enterprise mLearning Predictions Recap MLEARNING TRENDS | MONDAY, DECEMBER 31, 2012
- Take A Leap Of Faith With Mobile Learning UPSIDE LEARNING | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 2013
- Mobiles, Artificial Intelligence and Cloud Computing Merge — MobileBeyond MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 24, 2010
- Futures of Learning MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, JULY 1, 2009
- Mobile for Learning—Technically We’re Close; Culturally, Not so Much » Spotlight MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2010
- E-Learning Queen: Mobile Learning: Is It Doing What It’s Supposed To? MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2010
- Serious Games as Mobile Learning At School | FUTURE-MAKING SERIOUS GAMES MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2009
- Relevant Science: "Mobile Learning: Trends and Challenges" MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SUNDAY, MARCH 28, 2010
- My mLearning Predictions for 2010 MLEARNING TRENDS | SATURDAY, JANUARY 2, 2010
- New Mobile Augmented Reality browser MLEARNING BLOG | SATURDAY, JUNE 20, 2009
Mobile Learning can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.