| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | IGNATIA WEBS
FEBRUARY 1, 2011 [Augmented, SmartPhone] #html5 and #augmented reality combined into a great music clip by the Black Eyed Peas
So, yes, I think html5 is quite innovative and augmented reality is as well, but. Just imagine that you open up your smartphone or tablet and you want to learn about the battle at Waterloo where Napoleon got his bottom kicked. all the while you could look at the battle in 360 degrees, simply by rotating your smartphone or table. mobile augmented reality html5 eLearning iphonehere come the Black Eyed Peas with an incredible fabulous iPhone application that puts you - as a music listener - in the middle of their video-clip (great tip from Gary Woodil l, thx!). Will.I.Am
| || |
| || || |
| | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
SEPTEMBER 26, 2010 [Augmented, SmartPhone] QR Codes: Augmenting Augmented Reality | Instructional Design Fusions
Instructional Design Fusions Skip to content Home About Archives ← Exploratree: A Metacognition Tool QR Codes: Augmenting Augmented Reality Posted on September 26, 2010 by diannerees | 1 Comment QR code for this blog QR (Quick Response) codes are a type of data matrix barcode made up of a pattern of black squares on a white background, with larger squares at three corners.
| | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
OCTOBER 11, 2010 [Augmented, SmartPhone] Place-based Learning and Mobile Devices – Part I
Some of the recent examples of this are most apparent with augmented reality. Tags: New Media augmented reality e-learning instructional design ipad mobile devices smartphones iPhone place-based learning smart phone Treasure maps, letterboxing, scavenger hunts and geocaching all leverage environmental markers to guide a participant from one location to another.
| | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
APRIL 9, 2010 [Augmented, SmartPhone] The future is mobile, but will it be participatory or proprietary?
Mobile learning will be increasingly rich, pervasive, and personal, finding its way into nearly every facet of life—any time, any place, anybody, loaded with place-based GPS data and user tags, a new facet of reality augmenting our understanding of our lives and our world. Tags: mobile devices smartphones mobile learning participation Zittrain starts his story in 1890, when the U.S.
| | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
OCTOBER 21, 2009 [Augmented, SmartPhone] Mark Power » Augmented Reality - A Game Changer in Mobile Learning?
Mark Power A JISC CETIS blog Contact Subscribe Meta Log in Entries RSS Comments RSS WordPress.org Augmented Reality - A Game Changer in Mobile Learning? Oct 20, 2009 augmented reality , mobile learning , mobile technologies I think we’re getting to the point where, by now, many of you will have found it hard to avoid hearing about the latest technology buzz. Still. Cheers!
| || || || |
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | TUESDAY, JUNE 9, 2009 [Augmented, SmartPhone] E-learning in the Mobile World and the Right Business Model to Deliver It
Smartphones like the iPhone and Palm Pre are quickly building a loyal following of application developers and end-users. Sure, “mini” apps for mobile devices can at best augment some larger and more robust instructional activity that normally occurs on a standard personal computer or within the classroom (or an airplane), but considering their cost (many are free) and convenience, it’s hard to ignore their value to both the learner and the content developer. Tags: New Media e-learning instructional design mobile devices smartphones iPhone Palm Pre sign of things to come? MORE >>
MLEARNING IS GOOD [Augmented, SmartPhone] Location is the next big thing, how will m-learning take advantage?
| TUESDAY, AUGUST 25, 2009
And with companies like Garmin teaming up with Asus to deliver smartphones
, you know the industry is getting very serious about leveraging the location of mobile users. Tags: Mobile Learning m-Learning mobile landscape mobile learning market mobile technology mobile user experience instructional design m-learning effectiveness mobile augmented
reality I keep reading and hearing more and more about how location and location based services will be the the next big wave in mobility. Let’s focus on how we can use location in our training and education. MORE >>
THE MOBILE LEARNER [Augmented, SmartPhone] Mobile Learning: A 4th Reading List
| SUNDAY, JUNE 27, 2010
Reality Explained by Common Craft : A look at a technology that is sure to shape the future of learning. 7) Cellphonometry: Can Kids Really Learn Math From Smartphones
? An article discussing Project K-Nect where teachers used smartphones
to help in the teaching of mathematics. Here are 10 of the more recent articles and blog posts that I have read concerning mobile learning. Links to the other 3 lists can be found at the bottom of this blog post. Links to the other 3 reading lists: Mobile Learning: A Brief Reading List. Mobile Learning: A 3rd Reading List. MORE >>
MLEARNING TRENDS [Augmented, SmartPhone] Enterprise Mobile Learning 2011 - Year in Review
| WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 28, 2011
After years of BlackBerry dominance in the pockets and purses of enterprise personnel, iOS (Apple) and Android-based mobile phones and tablet devices will supplant RIM-supplied smartphones
as the primary desired (and likely used) smart devices for mobile learning – at least in North America. After all, would you rather check your email, Twitter or Facebook on your smartphone
using your device’s native email/twitter/FB app or launch your mobile web browser to stay connected? a.k.a. How On Target Were My 2011 Predictions? Prediction #1 - mLearning Engagements Expand. Prediction #2. MORE >>
MLEARNING TRENDS [Augmented, SmartPhone] Enterprise mLearning Predictions for 2012
| FRIDAY, DECEMBER 30, 2011
By next December, the average corporate learner will likely have a capable smartphone
and their desktop/laptop PLUS a media tablet and/or eBook reader and perhaps even a smart TV back at home that is web-connected and runs apps. feel the positive effects of the aforementioned evolutions will be more pronounced than similar advances in areas like augmented
reality that will remain costly to design, produce and manage. Here on the last day of the year, I offer my predications for the big and shaping trends we’ll see in the enterprise mobile learning space for 2012. Summary. MORE >>
- [Augmented, SmartPhone] May Hot List: Mobile Learning Content MLEARNOPEDIA ON BLOGSPOT | SUNDAY, JUNE 12, 2011
- [Augmented, SmartPhone] Mobile Learning: A 3rd Reading List THE MOBILE LEARNER | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2009
- [Augmented, SmartPhone] Stickybits: Scan your mobile world for social learning | Instructional Design Fusions MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2010
- [Augmented, SmartPhone] Enterprise mLearning Predictions for 2011 MLEARNING TRENDS | SUNDAY, JANUARY 2, 2011
- [Augmented, SmartPhone] Possibly the coolest dev job in m-learning? MOBLEARN | THURSDAY, JANUARY 17, 2013
- [Augmented, SmartPhone] 2010: mLearning Year in Review MLEARNING TRENDS | MONDAY, DECEMBER 27, 2010
- [Augmented, SmartPhone] unesco: opportunities, threats & challenges of #mLearning #mlw2013 IGNATIA WEBS | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2013
- [Augmented, SmartPhone] 6 Steps To A Better Mobile Learning Strategy UPSIDE LEARNING | THURSDAY, AUGUST 16, 2012
- [Augmented, SmartPhone] CES - keynote preview, and my new job! MOBLEARN | MONDAY, JANUARY 7, 2013
- [Augmented, SmartPhone] My 2012 Enterprise mLearning Predictions Recap MLEARNING TRENDS | MONDAY, DECEMBER 31, 2012
- [Augmented, SmartPhone] Embracing Mobile To Educate For Tomorrow | MobileBehavior MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SATURDAY, MAY 29, 2010
- [Augmented, SmartPhone] Mobiles, Artificial Intelligence and Cloud Computing Merge — MobileBeyond MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 24, 2010
- [Augmented, SmartPhone] Take A Leap Of Faith With Mobile Learning UPSIDE LEARNING | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 2013
- [Augmented, SmartPhone] Futures of Learning MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, JULY 1, 2009
- [Augmented, SmartPhone] Mobile for Learning—Technically We’re Close; Culturally, Not so Much » Spotlight MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2010
- [Augmented, SmartPhone] E-Learning Queen: Mobile Learning: Is It Doing What It’s Supposed To? MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2010
- [Augmented, SmartPhone] Serious Games as Mobile Learning At School | FUTURE-MAKING SERIOUS GAMES MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2009
- [Augmented, SmartPhone] Relevant Science: "Mobile Learning: Trends and Challenges" MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SUNDAY, MARCH 28, 2010
- [Augmented, SmartPhone] My mLearning Predictions for 2010 MLEARNING TRENDS | SATURDAY, JANUARY 2, 2010
- [Augmented, SmartPhone] New Mobile Augmented Reality browser MLEARNING BLOG | SATURDAY, JUNE 20, 2009
Mobile Learning can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.