| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | RAPID INTAKE MOBILE LEARNING
MAY 13, 2010 Apple, Adobe, and the Flash eLearning Future
Thursday, May 13, 2010 Apple, Adobe, and the Flash eLearning Future Ive had a few requests from customers and prospects to address some questions raised by the firestorm of corporate rhetoric between Adobe and Apple and the "future of Flash". Even if Flash doesnt "go away", its pretty clear that Apple wont be supporting Flash on its mobile devices. IS FLASH GOING TO DIE?
| | MOBILE LEARNING
OCTOBER 6, 2009 Microsoft iPhail released
Apparently, Microsoft released their “answer to the iPhone today: a refreshed version of their Windows Mobile operating system, skinned with an iPhone-like icon-driven navigation system, dubbed “Windows Mobile 6.5″ C’mon Microsoft, you’ll have to do better than that if you want to claw back market (and mind) share!
OCTOBER 17, 2010 | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
Cisco Blog » Blog Archive » Educause 2010 Proves Learning is (Going) Mobile
AUGUST 31, 2010 | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
Scitable is Now Optimized for Mobile Learning — Chris Abraham
JULY 30, 2010 | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
The Future of Mobile Learning? « Online Blogucation
| || || |
| | GOLDEN SWAMP
NOVEMBER 19, 2009 Lynda.com courses compatible with iPhone and iPod
Lynda.com is the dominant proprietary source for learning how to use Adobe, Apple, Corel, Microsoft and many other digital Skeptics are wrong to think courses are ineffective on smartphones. If Lynda is doing it, you can be sure courses on smartphones are in demand, will be compelling, and will be profitable.
| | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
OCTOBER 1, 2009 matthewbuckland.com » The future of social networking – a concept investigation
The future of social networking – a concept investigation Posted by matt on October 01, 2009 If youre new here, you may want to subscribe to my blog and get updates either via email or via RSS. Don’t mention that job at Microsoft or that time in Europe!) Comments Leave a response Chris M Thu, 01 Oct 2009 12:36:48 CDT Brilliant Matt! Antao Almada Thu, 01 Oct 2009 12:44:10 CDT As usual, any new technology brings privacy concerns. justBcoz Thu, 01 Oct 2009 12:47:34 CDT This is both thrilling and terrifying! Thanks for visiting! Where are the cliques.
| | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
AUGUST 3, 2009 ACU's iPhone initiative: a year later
There is a multi-dimensional appeal to the iPhone, and thats what these three and their compatriots hung their hopes on: its innately sexy, thanks in no small part to some great marketing by Apple, its extremely useful and, most importantly, it has the potential to become an integral part of students social lives. ↓ ↑ report 6 Unknown said 3:38PM on 7-24-2009 Its really great to have a follow up with a school that implemented such pervasive use of the Apple mobile platform. Learn More Breaking news Feed CNBC: Eric Schmidt resigns from Apples board Its the Feds!
| | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
JULY 1, 2009 Futures of Learning
Futures of Learning | Home | about us | Publications | Literature Reviews | Book Reviews | Field Reports | Announcements | Archive | Tuesday, June 30, 2009 Mobile Experiences in Art Museums Museums today seek a balance between the one-way transmission of curatorial expertise and the pluralistic modes of interpretation by visitors. 2009, March 5). 2009, March). 2009, March).
| || || || |
MLEARNING IS GOOD Are Apps the Future of Mobile Learning?
| WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2009
“As of October 2008, there were over 1600 Mobile Learning applications in the [Apple
App] store. Part of the success of the iPod touch/iPhone is in the amazing number and variety of apps offered and easily downloadable from the Apple
App Store. And, the following companies have an app store or will have one very soon: Microsoft
(Windows Mobile), RIM (Blackberry), Nokia and Sony-Ericsson(Symbian), Google (Android), Adobe (Flash Lite, AIR, Flex, etc.). As a developer, you constantly look for the “next big thing. MORE >>
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SUNDAY, DECEMBER 27, 2009 Mobile learning & iTunes U | e-Taalim
Français e-Taalim Institutions Higher Education Professional Devolopment Resources Solutions Initiatives Research Events Mobile learning & iTunes U Sat, Dec 26, 2009 Featured articles , Resources , Solutions Mobile learning is getting more and more interest these days, as mobile devices are becoming more sophisticated and the infrastructure ready to support multimedia content. lot of educational institutions are expanding their content delivery by using Apple’s i Tunes University ( iTunes U ). Home About Archives Directory Sponsor Advertise Jobs Contact A A Eglish | ???? MORE >>
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SATURDAY, JANUARY 31, 2009 Duke Digital Initiative into its fourth wireless year | EDC Blog
Home About RSS Log in Duke Digital Initiative into its fourth wireless year Posted on January 30, 2009 by Hamish Filed Under Uncategorized As promised, I’d like to bring to your attention a few items regarding mobile learning (mLearning) and the way it’s being used in educational spheres. They kick started in 2004 as the Duke iPod Project, distributing around one-thousand, six-hundred 20 GB Apple iPods to first-year students. ’s Bermingham University with the help of Toshiba and a £150,000 investment from Microsoft, began a grand experiment. MORE >>
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2009 Just Another Mobile Phone Blog: St. Marys City Schools In Ohio, Verizon Wireless And GoKnow! Bring Wireless Technology To The Classroom
Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved. Marys City Schools In Ohio, Verizon Wireless And GoKnow! Bring Wireless Technology To The Classroom Verizon Wireless and GoKnow! Mobile Learning Software Pilot Project Delivers Improved Test Scores within the School District. MARYS, OH — Kyle Menchhofer, technology coordinator for the St. Marys City Schools, wants the kids in his school district to succeed in a technology-based world. With the help of Verizon Wireless and GoKnow!, a provider of educational software designed specifically for mobile devices, the St. Marys with the tools they need. MORE >>
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 30, 2009 Assistive Technology: Technology Predictions for 2010
Assistive Technology Blog on the topic of assistive technology, eLearning, mind mapping, project management, visual learning, collaborative tools, and educational technology Monday, December 28, 2009 Technology Predictions for 2010 I guess this is the time of the season to look into the crystal ball and make predictions about the year ahead. Certainly 2009 has been an exciting year for all types of technology and in 2010, I predict we will begin to see even more rapid developments. One of the really exciting development has been in the area of mobile handsets. Posted by Brian S. MORE >>
- "The students don't think of it as learning" | Education IT | ZDNet.com MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, MAY 20, 2009
- Handheld Reflections Day Two « e-Learning Stuff MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2009
- Enterprise Mobile Learning 2011 - Year in Review MLEARNING TRENDS | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 28, 2011
- BLOOM-ing marvellous learning opportunities on mobile « Bango blog MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | THURSDAY, JUNE 25, 2009
- Frequently Asked Q: Update on ACU's Mobile Learning Initiative MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | FRIDAY, JULY 31, 2009
- iPhone 3.0, mobile learning and the ID MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 18, 2009
- iPhone gets on the 'Oregon Trail' | Crave - CNET MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2009
- Mobile learning in a military context « e-Learning Stuff MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2009
- Increase in mobile internet « e-Learning Stuff MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | TUESDAY, MARCH 24, 2009
- 2010: mLearning Year in Review MLEARNING TRENDS | MONDAY, DECEMBER 27, 2010
- Embracing Mobile To Educate For Tomorrow | MobileBehavior MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SATURDAY, MAY 29, 2010
- The Future of Mobile Learning? « Online Blogucation MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | FRIDAY, JULY 30, 2010
- EDITing in the Dark » ELI Focus – Mobile Learning MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SATURDAY, MARCH 6, 2010
- Cisco Blog » Blog Archive » Educause 2010 Proves Learning is (Going) Mobile MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 17, 2010
- The touchscreen XO – a (p)review & update on OLPC Australia ULEARNING BLOG | THURSDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2012
- Designing mobile content « learning about learning…. MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2008
- Scitable is Now Optimized for Mobile Learning — Chris Abraham MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | TUESDAY, AUGUST 31, 2010
- Faster Wi-Fi coming to cell phones, thanks to Broadcom - OCRegister.com MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2008
- E-learning on Mobile Phones | MoSo Technology Blog MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | MONDAY, JULY 26, 2010
- mLearning-World.com: Christmas Wish List - The Ultimate mLearning Package MLEARNING WORLD | SATURDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: Note: More mLearning resources to explore MLEARNING WORLD | SUNDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: Wikis at Work MLEARNING WORLD | THURSDAY, JANUARY 25, 2007
- mLearning-World.com: iTunes 7.7 Warning MLEARNING WORLD | SUNDAY, JULY 27, 2008
- My mLearning Predictions for 2010 MLEARNING TRENDS | SATURDAY, JANUARY 2, 2010
- mLearning-World Welcomes our Newest Author- Thomas Curtis MLEARNING WORLD | MONDAY, APRIL 27, 2009
- Microsoft to move further into cloud computing MLEARNING: BEYOND THE DIGITAL DIVIDE | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 21, 2009
Mobile Learning can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.