| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
MAY 4, 2010 Pontydysgu – Bridge to Learning - Educational Research
GoogleTranslate Service The use of mobile devices for learning and the importance of context May 4th, 2010 by Graham Attwell The next in what will, I suspect, be a series of short posts from the Mature project meeting in Barcelona. As a response to this we started looking at the use of mobile devices for Organisational and Personal Learning Environments. In some cases it obvi9usly is.
| | IGNATIA WEBS
APRIL 15, 2009 [from emapey] Ignatia Webs: My top ten tips for getting started with eLearning:
This in its turn will allow you to decide which type of eLearning activity should be developed (educational games for simulations, quizzes to check information assimilation, discussion forums for looking at in-depth understanding or group work…) 3. Solar power for your small and big mobile devices! It ain’t always easy to dive into eLearning. would add to no.3:
SEPTEMBER 26, 2010 | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
E-Learning Queen: Mobile Learning: Is It Doing What It’s Supposed To?
JULY 26, 2010 | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
E-learning on Mobile Phones | MoSo Technology Blog
JULY 24, 2010 | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
Learning as Reflexive; Reality as a Series of Filters « The Ddeok is Always Greener on the Other Side ?? ?? ? ? ???
JUNE 20, 2010 | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
The Science and Business of Learning: Mobile Learning 101
MAY 4, 2010 | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
Pontydysgu – Bridge to Learning - Educational Research
APRIL 30, 2010 | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
1020. Mobil Learning « Tomorrow's Professor Blog
| || || |
| || | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
APRIL 30, 2010 1020. Mobil Learning « Tomorrow's Professor Blog
Mobil Learning Folks: The posting below looks at several aspects of the use of mobil devices in the classroom. The current generation of wireless computing and portable communication devices includes laptops.tablets, PDAs (personal digital assistants), mobile phones, digital cameras, MP3 players, iPods, iPhones, small electronic book readers and various multiple-function devices. of course, these devices also interfere with learning when students shop online, send e-mail, or play games during class. Cell phones as converged devices. 2007, 4. 9, 2007.
| | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
JULY 24, 2010 Learning as Reflexive; Reality as a Series of Filters « The Ddeok is Always Greener on the Other Side ?? ?? ? ? ???
That being said, I do maintain a hefty dose of social media channels , dabble in Second Life (which has a lot more utility than I initially thought), love my podcasting /video tools, but I am most excited (academically giddy) with the possibility of mobile learning, of using mobile devices to achieve that desired goal of lifelong learning. Michael Sean Gallagher ?? ?? ? ? ??? Immediately.
| | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
SEPTEMBER 26, 2010 E-Learning Queen: Mobile Learning: Is It Doing What It’s Supposed To?
Focus: new approaches (green technology, m-learning, quality, retention, simulations, Web 2.0/3.0).Moodle Smartphones and other handheld devices are much more powerful and more flexible than ever. Archived copy available archived copy: click here Finalist in 2007 Edublog Awards Finalist in 2007 Edublog Awards, which was quite an honor, and for which we are very grateful.
| || || || |
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 30, 2009 Assistive Technology: Technology Predictions for 2010
This has certainly been a hotbed of development and the apps for these mobile devices continues at a furious pace. Once Flash becomes standard on these devices you will see incredible applications that can deliver on the promise of these devices for learning. In many cases the students we work with are carrying very powerful computing devices which could be used as an educational tool to advance their learning. Certainly 2009 has been an exciting year for all types of technology and in 2010, I predict we will begin to see even more rapid developments. Tweet! MORE >>
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | MONDAY, JULY 26, 2010 E-learning on Mobile Phones | MoSo Technology Blog
Using technological devices such as Mobile phones can solve these types of problems. In this the new technology plays a vital role and it offers an opportunity for learners to communicate and interact with multi-media learning resources and simulated environments.
The use of mobile devices can expand learning possibilities and solve the problem of being tied to a particular location. Follow me on Twitter RSS Feeds Home About MoSo Tech! Green Electricity Production – Have You Heard The News ? Even in the schools there is a total revamping of Learning processes. MORE >>
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 14, 2010 Ebook Readers vs. Ipad for Education? « Educational Technology and Change Journal
It seems that, at the moment, Kindle and company don’t do the annotation and navigation well enough for the devices to sell themselves in an educational context. Yes, e-reading can occur, but being a suitable, valid, legitimate device for house-to-house mobile learning could be its biggest legacy. Home About Conferences FAQs Focus Index Previews Staff Submissions Educational Technology and Change Journal Entries RSS | Comments RSS ETC Journal A co-operative blog journal for e ducational t echnology & c hange. Recent Posts Ebook Readers vs. Ipad for Education? MORE >>
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SUNDAY, JUNE 20, 2010 The Science and Business of Learning: Mobile Learning 101
Learning through mobile devices though not exactly a panacea, is certainly the most feasible solution in many ways in todays times. To have a couple smart phones ( one from work, and a personal one), a netbook, and perhaps an ipad, or tablets as released in the future would be sign of ‘in touch with times’ Advances in technology (3G and 4G) networks, newer apps on a daily basis, and an appetite for mobile devices are now able to meet the business drivers midway, and thus provide a strong platform for growth and adoption of mobile learning (mlearning). for Learning? MORE >>
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SATURDAY, JANUARY 2, 2010 Questio Verum: ACU, iPhones, and Wired
This is the second time Wired has written about ACUs iPhone/iPod initiative ; ACU was the first university to give all incoming freshmen an iPhone or iPod Touch in an experiment to see how useful the devices could be in an academic setting. do, however, think having all your students fitted with the same mobile device presents some interesting opportunities. Youre not likely to see Harding give iPhones to every incoming freshman anytime soon, but some point in the near future I think its likely that all freshmen will have some smart mobile device with them. MORE >>
- Views from the Vanguard of Using Mobile Media for Learning » Spotlight MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2010
- Relevant Science: "Mobile Learning: Trends and Challenges" MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SUNDAY, MARCH 28, 2010
- Content is Key | Mobile Learning MLEARNING | MONDAY, JULY 3, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: mLearning: Mobile Learning and Performance in the Palm of your Hand MLEARNING WORLD | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: Highlights from eLearning DevCon 2006 MLEARNING WORLD | MONDAY, AUGUST 7, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: Ethics and Mobile Learning: Should We Worry? (from the eLearning Queen) MLEARNING WORLD | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: Choose the Right Door MLEARNING WORLD | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 17, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: Time really does fly. MLEARNING WORLD | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: The Learning Circuits Blog: What simulations are good at capturing that books are not MLEARNING WORLD | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: 10 Reasons E-Learning Initiatives Fail (and how to avoid them!) MLEARNING WORLD | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: Friday- Luminary eSeminar Series: A New View of eLearning Design: Reforming the Perpetrators of Bad Behavior MLEARNING WORLD | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: Intuition announces world first(sic) in mobile learning via PDA? MLEARNING WORLD | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: eLearning Professionals, Are you LinkedIn? MLEARNING WORLD | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: eLearning Guild November Big Question- Are our models (ISD, ADDIE, HPT, etc.) relevant in the future? MLEARNING WORLD | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: (Ambient Insight) US Mobile Learning Market Reaches $460 Million in 2006 MLEARNING WORLD | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: ? mLearn: The Perfect Ed Tech Device? MLEARNING WORLD | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: Christmas Wish List - The Ultimate mLearning Package MLEARNING WORLD | SATURDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: What your next generation of employees grew up on- mLearn: Toys=Tech MLEARNING WORLD | SATURDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: E-Learning Queen: The Thinking Persons Sims for Business and Education MLEARNING WORLD | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: The Tao of Design MLEARNING WORLD | MONDAY, JANUARY 8, 2007
- mLearning-World.com: 480 x 320 is the new 1024 x 768 (From Clark Quinns Learnlets Blog) MLEARNING WORLD | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 30, 2008
- mLearning-World.com: Trying out a new tool- Voice2Text MLEARNING WORLD | THURSDAY, MAY 1, 2008
- mLearning-World.com: Nokia gets educational with M4Girls pilot project. | GoMo News MLEARNING WORLD | FRIDAY, MAY 2, 2008
Mobile Learning can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.