| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | IGNATIA WEBS
MAY 22, 2008 my journey into social media and why I became an evangelist
Karyn Romeis is working on a dissertation exploring the impact of the use of social media on the professional practice of learning professionals. The questions she would like to see answered: How did you get started with social media? How did I get started with social media? The first team endeavour was when I followed Mandarin in evening school (2005). on my own.
| | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
APRIL 24, 2010 Going Mobile: Debating and Using Cellphones in School - The Learning Network Blog - NYTimes.com
Social Studies: Students create a city guide for their town, or any chosen city in the United States, using Google SMS. Understands various meanings of social group, general implications of group membership, and different ways that groups function 3. Home Page Todays Paper Video Most Popular Times Topics Education World U.S. Politics Education Bay Area Chicago N.Y. If so, how?
OCTOBER 17, 2010 | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
Cisco Blog » Blog Archive » Educause 2010 Proves Learning is (Going) Mobile
OCTOBER 13, 2010 | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
What is Mobile Learning? « Mobile Learning Blog
SEPTEMBER 26, 2010 | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
E-Learning Queen: Mobile Learning: Is It Doing What It’s Supposed To?
JULY 26, 2010 | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
E-learning on Mobile Phones | MoSo Technology Blog
| || || |
| | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
MAY 4, 2009 Erik Duval’s Weblog
agree with most all of what Andy mentions, including the importance of social activity around content; a resource oriented approach; a REST based architectural style; designing for “residents rather than “visitors ; linking to related things; … BTW, this is a very slideshare friendly kind of slideset. Yes, the room was great (the view, the coffee, the fruit, …).
| | IGNATIA WEBS
FEBRUARY 6, 2012 8 contemporary #learning needs for the #knowledge age and K12 reform book
The societal changes brought along with the Internet, social media development and the rise to ubiquity by a number of technologies (wifi, mobiles…) has changed human society as a whole. International Journal of Instructional Technology and Distance Learning, January 2005, Volume 2 Number 1. While writing a chapter for a book, I was wondering about the contemporary needs of a course to fit the demands of this knowledge age. The beginning of the new millennium has been described as a Knowledge and this shift from the industrial age affects all of us (global audience). 2000). 2010).
| | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
DECEMBER 26, 2008 ScienceDirect - Computers & Education : Using mobile learning to increase environmental awareness
Purchase PDF (1107 K) Diffusion and success factors of mobile marketing Electronic Commerce Research and Applications Diffusion and success factors of mobile marketing Electronic Commerce Research and Applications , Volume 4, Issue 2 , Summer 2005 , Pages 159-173 Arno Scharl, Astrid Dickinger, Jamie Murphy Abstract Mobile marketing offers direct communication with consumers, anytime and anyplace. Time and mechanical timekeeping represent perhaps the most well-entrenched “technology” for the coordination of social interaction. Available online 7 November 2008.
| | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
FEBRUARY 22, 2009 Smart Mobs » Blog Archive » Roland’s Sunday Smart Trends #251
The next social revolution Mobile communication, pervasive computing, wireless networks, collective action. home about the book speaking services suggest a link web feed Topics 21st Century Literacies (91) Always-On Panopticon.or Kramer This week’s “Roland’s Sunday Smart Trends focuses on Mobile augmented reality , a phenomenon in which “real and “virtual experiences merge. The practical application of mobile augmented reality is taking on many forms. This week we will highlight two applications Wikitude and Zcapes. Suggestions?
| || || || |
IGNATIA WEBS #aufgs2012 Terry Anderson on living, learning, and research in a #networked age
| SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 2012
Burt "people who live in the intersection of social
worlds are at higher risk of having good ideas" (2005
, p. Terry Anderson speaks on the subject of Living, Learning, and Researching in a Networked Era. His focus is on openness as a scholar and the evolution of different learning approaches over the last few decades related to this openness. It was an interesting presentation, also of interest from a MOOC perspective. Each types of learning has its own benefit, so one should be open in any debate with people with different preferences. Does it have a business model? MORE >>
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SATURDAY, JULY 24, 2010 Learning 3.0 will be mobile « JohnsBlog
It also includes mobility in conceptual space, mobility in social space, and mobility of technology. The common denominator is context: physical, technological, conceptual, social and temporal contexts for learning.” Sharples et al, 2005) The ability that mobiles give us to slide from context to context aligns mLearning with some important characteristics of learning in general. Kukulska-Hulme et al 2007, p14) —- Sharples M, Taylor J and Vavoula G (2005) Towards a Theory of Mobile Learning. Is online learning necessarily constructivist? 13–35. Tablets too? MORE >>
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 29, 2009 dougbelshaw.com/blog » Blog Archive » Looking to the future of education: learning spaces and mobile devices
Re-imagining learning spaces (October 2006) Social software and learning (July 2006) Personalisation and digital technologies (November 2005) Games and learning (October 2005) VISION: Issue 1 - The future of mobile technology: learning ‘on the run’? July 2005) Mobile technologies and learning (December 2004) Designing educational technologies with users (September 2004) Futurelab have also been responsible for some great projects that use mobile technologies - read about them in the project reports section. Home About Archives Get in Touch! New here? MORE >>
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2010 What is Mobile Learning? « Mobile Learning Blog
Group Sharing Mobile Learning Using social networking sites/shared websites to collaborate with others anywhere in the world. 2 “ Duke University iPod First Year Experience Final Evaluation Report , Duke University, 2005. Mobile Learning Blog About A learning revolution through mobile devices. More About Us | Join Us! Today’s Thought "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime." Chinese Proverb MLearning Flickr Photos More Photos What is Mobile Learning? What is Mobile Learning in Real-life? MORE >>
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | THURSDAY, JUNE 10, 2010 eModeration Station
On the K-Nect project, students also wanted access to social networking facilities such as blogs and instant messages on the devices. What is particularly interesting about the use of mobile devices for the K-Nect project is how students used these social networking facilities to help each other problem solve. She will add the really useful sites to her social bookmarking account (she uses Delicious). Olga is a teacher who knows how the Internet and social media can help her develop as a teacher. Tips for coping with social media: Tip 1: Accept the inevitable. MORE >>
- Futures of Learning MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, JULY 1, 2009
- Cisco Blog » Blog Archive » Educause 2010 Proves Learning is (Going) Mobile MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 17, 2010
- Exploring Educational Technology MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SATURDAY, JUNE 20, 2009
- 1020. Mobil Learning « Tomorrow's Professor Blog MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | FRIDAY, APRIL 30, 2010
- Audio + Visual + Apps = Mobile Learning MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | MONDAY, JANUARY 11, 2010
- EDITing in the Dark » ELI Focus – Mobile Learning MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SATURDAY, MARCH 6, 2010
- Aga Khan Development Network - AKDN Blog MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 18, 2009
- Mobile Learning;Lessons learnt from the eLearning Africa 2010 - telecentre.org MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | FRIDAY, JULY 23, 2010
- Learning as Reflexive; Reality as a Series of Filters « The Ddeok is Always Greener on the Other Side ?? ?? ? ? ??? MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SATURDAY, JULY 24, 2010
- Mobile Learning « Shijina’s Blog MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SUNDAY, JANUARY 11, 2009
- Enabling Mobile Learning | eLearning Blog // Don’t Waste Your Time … MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 26, 2009
- E-Learning Queen: Mobile Learning: Is It Doing What It’s Supposed To? MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2010
- Now class, please take out your phone… | danny and ollie MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SUNDAY, JUNE 7, 2009
- Province, industry, and university partner for mobile learning research | Tony Bates MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2009
- Text messaging for collaborative learning in South Africa | Tony Bates MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, MAY 13, 2009
- Mobile Learning: A Springboard Discussion - Taking Teaching Further MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | FRIDAY, MAY 1, 2009
- e-Learning Online: What if learning could be as fun as Appy Newz? MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SUNDAY, APRIL 12, 2009
- learning elearning: Blackberry 8110 usability & suitability for mlearning MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | FRIDAY, APRIL 17, 2009
- E-learning on Mobile Phones | MoSo Technology Blog MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | MONDAY, JULY 26, 2010
- How long mobile training progressed in 5 years Short! | Sierra Aircard MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SUNDAY, JANUARY 10, 2010
- Questio Verum: ACU, iPhones, and Wired MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SATURDAY, JANUARY 2, 2010
- Around the Corner-MGuhlin.org: Ubiquitous Computing Environments MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SUNDAY, MAY 3, 2009
- A bright future for mobiles in schools? Yes. MLEARNING WORLD | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2007
- Technical Parallels with Computer-Based Learning | Mobile Learning MLEARNING | THURSDAY, MAY 18, 2006
- SMS Study Service Success in NZ | Mobile Learning MLEARNING | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 14, 2006
- The Future of M-Learning | Mobile Learning MLEARNING | TUESDAY, AUGUST 29, 2006
- Why M-Learning Is Cheap. | Mobile Learning MLEARNING | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2006
- Learner-Friendly, Environment Friendly | Mobile Learning MLEARNING | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 8, 2006
- working on a paper on gender, ethnicity, religion and class IGNATIA WEBS | TUESDAY, JANUARY 29, 2008
- Sugata Mitra versus Andrew Keen at OEB IGNATIA WEBS | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2007
Mobile Learning can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.