| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| || | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
APRIL 24, 2010 Going Mobile: Debating and Using Cellphones in School - The Learning Network Blog - NYTimes.com
In this lesson, students learn about innovative uses of cellphone technology and applications in the developing world, then explore how their phones can be used as learning tools. Millions of others are beyond the phone, so to speak: though they own one and use it, they also own other devices, and the phone is not be-all-end-all. Politics Education Bay Area Chicago N.Y. If so, how?
OCTOBER 17, 2010 | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
Cisco Blog » Blog Archive » Educause 2010 Proves Learning is (Going) Mobile
SEPTEMBER 26, 2010 | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
E-Learning Queen: Mobile Learning: Is It Doing What It’s Supposed To?
SEPTEMBER 22, 2010 | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
Going Mobile…learning is shifting in our own hand « Online Educator
JULY 26, 2010 | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
E-learning on Mobile Phones | MoSo Technology Blog
JULY 24, 2010 | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
Learning as Reflexive; Reality as a Series of Filters « The Ddeok is Always Greener on the Other Side ?? ?? ? ? ???
| || || |
| | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
DECEMBER 26, 2008 ScienceDirect - Computers & Education : Using mobile learning to increase environmental awareness
Motiwalla Abstract Wireless data communications in form of Short Message Service (SMS) and Wireless Access Protocols (WAP) browsers have gained global popularity, yet, not much has been done to extend the usage of these devices in electronic learning (e-learning). This project explores the extension of e-learning into wireless/handheld (W/H) computing devices with the help of a mobile learning (m-learning) framework. This framework provides the requirements to develop m-learning applications that can be used to complement classroom or distance learning. Introduction 2.
| | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
APRIL 14, 2010 eModeration Station » Mobile learning #1: The big picture
The sale and use of mobile handheld devices has soared over the last few years. Increased connectivity via Internet enabled mobile devices means access to learning content cheaply and easily. Publishers are starting to produce apps (applications, or programs) which you can download onto your iPhone or Android phone. The mobile devices picture. And this was back in 2005!!
| | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
JUNE 10, 2010 eModeration Station
The video shows how the device was seamlessly integrated into the curriculum over a period of time, and the video includes comments from the teachers and kids themselves. Also worth a look is their Acceptance Use Policy for those of you considering introducing the use of handheld devices into your class/school. Last year you banned these devices from the premises. And voila!
| | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
JULY 1, 2009 Futures of Learning
result of emerging technologies in the mobile industry, mobile experiences in museums today encompass the traditional handheld audio guide, the cell phone tour, iPhone/MP3 players, and the newer multimedia handheld tour as well as a variety of mobile applications that go behind the tour model. 2005). 2005). Multimedia handhelds: One device, many audiences. lives. 2000).
| || || || |
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 17, 2010 Cisco Blog » Blog Archive » Educause 2010 Proves Learning is (Going) Mobile
Naturally you can consume all these videos from a number of mobile (or not) devices. running on the cloud, to collaborate with his peers on the fly from any mobile device and at any time. Microsoft: After having seen the Microsoft keynote last week about the new Windows Mobile 7, I was curious to go see a device or two and experience the OS first hand. Microsoft had one of the LG devices there (don’t remember the model name), and got a chance to play with it a bit. They That is how I closed each of my 8 presentations at the Cisco booth at Educause 2010 this week. MORE >>
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2010 Going Mobile…learning is shifting in our own hand « Online Educator
Grad course syllabus, Mobile Learning: Devices, Application, Pedagogy : course taught this past summer by our very own Schroeder & Haskell 5. Online Educator Teaching and learning in the global network Home About Vitae Publications Classes Speaking EDTECH Island Recommendations Going Mobile…learning is shifting in our own hand 19 09 2010 Have you noticed the recent craze on mobile learning? While recently looking at my blog and Twitter analytics, I’ve noticed 90% of my traffic is going toward any posts related to the topic. Share this blog Lisa Dawley, Ph.D. MORE >>
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SATURDAY, JANUARY 16, 2010 Thoughts about mobile learning « Online Educator
Online Educator Teaching and learning in the global network Home About Vitae Publications Classes Speaking EDTECH Island Recommendations Thoughts about mobile learning 16 01 2010 There’s an interesting new forecast from Gartner predicting that within three years, mobile phones will overtake PCs as the most common web browsing device, with approx. billion devices accessing information on the cloud. This summer, Barbara Schroeder and Chris Haskell will be offering a new elective for us, EDTECH 597: Mobile Learning: Devices, Applications, and Pedagogy. MORE >>
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | FRIDAY, APRIL 30, 2010 1020. Mobil Learning « Tomorrow's Professor Blog
Mobil Learning Folks: The posting below looks at several aspects of the use of mobil devices in the classroom. The current generation of wireless computing and portable communication devices includes laptops.tablets, PDAs (personal digital assistants), mobile phones, digital cameras, MP3 players, iPods, iPhones, small electronic book readers and various multiple-function devices. of course, these devices also interfere with learning when students shop online, send e-mail, or play games during class. Cell phones as converged devices. All rights reserved. MORE >>
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2009 Panlibus » Blog Archive » Mobile learning: The bigger picture
In a PDA pilot study, supporting fieldwork in the Lake District, the immediate value of preserving data when it rains (no soaking wet paper) were overshadowed by more transformational benefits – on the same field study, data was collected, and because mobile devices were in use, analysis on the fly was enabled, and as a result, participants were able to take more measurements in situ on the basis of findings thus far. He also made some very interesting observations about the nature of mobile devices themselves. Library 2.0 Web 3.0 Adoption has not scaled. MORE >>
- Panlibus » Blog Archive » Mobile learning: What exactly is it? MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2009
- Audio + Visual + Apps = Mobile Learning MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | MONDAY, JANUARY 11, 2010
- Mobile Learning;Lessons learnt from the eLearning Africa 2010 - telecentre.org MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | FRIDAY, JULY 23, 2010
- Faster Wi-Fi coming to cell phones, thanks to Broadcom - OCRegister.com MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2008
- Enabling Mobile Learning | eLearning Blog // Don’t Waste Your Time … MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 26, 2009
- E-Learning Queen: Mobile Learning: Is It Doing What It’s Supposed To? MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2010
- Learning as Reflexive; Reality as a Series of Filters « The Ddeok is Always Greener on the Other Side ?? ?? ? ? ??? MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SATURDAY, JULY 24, 2010
- CTO at GFU: Fire has been started with Kindle MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | THURSDAY, MARCH 5, 2009
- BLOG.MAGWEBBER.COM: Week 12 - Mobile, Wireless and Ubiquitous Learning MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SUNDAY, APRIL 4, 2010
- Assistive Technology: Technology Predictions for 2010 MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 30, 2009
- Designing mobile content « learning about learning…. MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2008
- learning elearning: Blackberry 8110 usability & suitability for mlearning MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | FRIDAY, APRIL 17, 2009
- Around the Corner-MGuhlin.org: Ubiquitous Computing Environments MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SUNDAY, MAY 3, 2009
- E-learning on Mobile Phones | MoSo Technology Blog MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | MONDAY, JULY 26, 2010
- Questio Verum: ACU, iPhones, and Wired MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SATURDAY, JANUARY 2, 2010
- Technical Parallels with Computer-Based Learning | Mobile Learning MLEARNING | THURSDAY, MAY 18, 2006
- SMS Study Service Success in NZ | Mobile Learning MLEARNING | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 14, 2006
- The Future of M-Learning | Mobile Learning MLEARNING | TUESDAY, AUGUST 29, 2006
- Why M-Learning Is Cheap. | Mobile Learning MLEARNING | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2006
- Learner-Friendly, Environment Friendly | Mobile Learning MLEARNING | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 8, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: A tale of two experts on m-Learning - mLearning - Zimbio MLEARNING WORLD | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 27, 2006
Mobile Learning can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.