| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
APRIL 24, 2010 Going Mobile: Debating and Using Cellphones in School - The Learning Network Blog - NYTimes.com
Home Page Todays Paper Video Most Popular Times Topics Education World U.S. Politics Education Bay Area Chicago N.Y. Go to related article » Technology Teaching ideas based on New York Times content. See all in Technology » See all lesson plans » Overview | Can cellphones serve as effective instructional tools in the classroom? What are the drawbacks? If so, how? If not, why not? Tell us here.
| | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
MAY 4, 2009 Erik Duval’s Weblog
Erik Duval’s Weblog Learning Objects, Metadata, Interoperability and … me! Rencontre d’amis au bord de la mer du Nord - the essence of mobile learning. May 2009 by erikduval I get many nice requests to come speak or participate in a discussion. value and feel honored by each of those - really - and often regret it deeply when I cannot accept an invitation. So were the people. and spotify.
OCTOBER 17, 2010 | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
Cisco Blog » Blog Archive » Educause 2010 Proves Learning is (Going) Mobile
SEPTEMBER 26, 2010 | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
E-Learning Queen: Mobile Learning: Is It Doing What It’s Supposed To?
SEPTEMBER 22, 2010 | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
Going Mobile…learning is shifting in our own hand « Online Educator
JULY 26, 2010 | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
E-learning on Mobile Phones | MoSo Technology Blog
JULY 24, 2010 | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
Learning as Reflexive; Reality as a Series of Filters « The Ddeok is Always Greener on the Other Side ?? ?? ? ? ???
| || || |
| | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
MARCH 24, 2009 Learning in Hand Blog by Tony Vincent
New Video & Blog About Mobile Learning Two of my favorite educators are Cathie Norris and Elliot Soloway (who have been evangelizing mobile learning for nearly a decade now). This dynamic duo are featured in a new video from the Mobile Learning Institutes video series A 21st Century Education. In the video Cathie and Elliot speak with teachers and students as they travel to some handheld-using schools. While en route, Cathie and Elliot talk about mobile learning. Here are some quotes from the artistic video: "Mobile computers are the future. Laptops are very 90s. 2001-2008.
| | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
OCTOBER 13, 2009 Learning in Hand Blog by Tony Vincent
Create It in Your Hand, Share It with the World Below is some of my 30 minute talk at Handheld Learning 2009 in London. The presentation is called Create It in Your Hand, Share It with the World. decided to become a teacher when I was in sixth grade. From then on I studied each and every teacher I had and analyzed each and every activity they had me do. As a student I vowed to remember what I liked and didn’t like like when I was finally the one in charge. was lucky enough to have Palm computers for my fifth grade students in 2001. Of course I wanted to make learning fun. Presto! Creating.
| | IGNATIA WEBS
FEBRUARY 6, 2012 8 contemporary #learning needs for the #knowledge age and K12 reform book
This exchange of ideas that goes back and forth between members of a community is essential, because “more than any other way, people learn not from courses or Web sites but from each other … through dialogue” (Rosenberg, 2006, p. 2006). International Journal of Instructional Technology and Distance Learning, January 2005, Volume 2 Number 1. While writing a chapter for a book, I was wondering about the contemporary needs of a course to fit the demands of this knowledge age. mMOOC can be thought of as a "short-term" community of practice. 2000). & Berge, Z. 2010). 2004).
| | MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS
FEBRUARY 22, 2009 Smart Mobs » Blog Archive » Roland’s Sunday Smart Trends #251
The next social revolution Mobile communication, pervasive computing, wireless networks, collective action. home about the book speaking services suggest a link web feed Topics 21st Century Literacies (91) Always-On Panopticon.or Kramer This week’s “Roland’s Sunday Smart Trends focuses on Mobile augmented reality , a phenomenon in which “real and “virtual experiences merge. The practical application of mobile augmented reality is taking on many forms. This week we will highlight two applications Wikitude and Zcapes. Suggestions?
| || || || |
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 29, 2009 dougbelshaw.com/blog » Blog Archive » Looking to the future of education: learning spaces and mobile devices
Feburary 2009) Reimagining outdoor learning spaces (January 2009) 2020 and beyond (June 2007) Learning with handheld technologies (December 2006) What if…? Re-imagining learning spaces (October 2006) Social software and learning (July 2006) Personalisation and digital technologies (November 2005) Games and learning (October 2005) VISION: Issue 1 - The future of mobile technology: learning ‘on the run’? Home About Archives Get in Touch! What Im Reading Music References Wiki CV Lifestream Twitter status: Lovely day today. New here? MORE >>
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2009 Panlibus » Blog Archive » The past present and future of mobile learning
Panlibus Search Subscribe Updates Follow us on: Panlibus Podcasts All UK Focused Talis The Library 2.0 Gang Nodalities Blog Panlibus Magazine Talis Web Site Categories Select Category AJAX Blogging Books Cloud Computing Copyright Creative Commons DCMS Review E-resources, digital content Education extensions Five Questions Folksonomy General Google Book Settlement Identity Jangle JISC Juice Libraries Library 2.0 Library 2.0 Web 3.0 Google Book Settlement will help stimulate eBook availability in. This is what happened on this project when the iPod came along. number of people shouted out “Yes! MORE >>
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2010 Going Mobile…learning is shifting in our own hand « Online Educator
Online Educator Teaching and learning in the global network Home About Vitae Publications Classes Speaking EDTECH Island Recommendations Going Mobile…learning is shifting in our own hand 19 09 2010 Have you noticed the recent craze on mobile learning? While recently looking at my blog and Twitter analytics, I’ve noticed 90% of my traffic is going toward any posts related to the topic. For example, today I posted a list of resources from the IT Forum on mobile learning, and had over 14 retweets within an hour (a lot for me–normally I’ll get one or two on a good day). MORE >>
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 17, 2010 Cisco Blog » Blog Archive » Educause 2010 Proves Learning is (Going) Mobile
That is how I closed each of my 8 presentations at the Cisco booth at Educause 2010 this week. What I should have said instead though is “Learning is Mobile”. Mobility in Education is not a future trend; it is happening right now all around us. And I should have known better since Higher Education has been a very early adopter of wireless networking and our customers are constantly interested in the latest technology. had less than an hour to walk the expo floor, but during that time I had multiple discussions that proved just how mobile education already is. My conclusion? billion by 2014.” MORE >>
MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, JULY 1, 2009 Futures of Learning
during its 2006 exhibition of Matthew Barney: Drawing Restraint. 2006, March). Museums and the Web 2006: Proceedings. 2005). 2006). 2005). Futures of Learning | Home | about us | Publications | Literature Reviews | Book Reviews | Field Reports | Announcements | Archive | Tuesday, June 30, 2009 Mobile Experiences in Art Museums Museums today seek a balance between the one-way transmission of curatorial expertise and the pluralistic modes of interpretation by visitors. Do they reinforce a curatorial narrative and order? They charge a comparable fee. MORE >>
- Thoughts about mobile learning « Online Educator MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SATURDAY, JANUARY 16, 2010
- Panlibus » Blog Archive » Oxford University 2.0 MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2009
- Panlibus » Blog Archive » Mobile learning: The bigger picture MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2009
- 1020. Mobil Learning « Tomorrow's Professor Blog MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | FRIDAY, APRIL 30, 2010
- Panlibus » Blog Archive » Mobile learning: What exactly is it? MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2009
- EDITing in the Dark » ELI Focus – Mobile Learning MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SATURDAY, MARCH 6, 2010
- What really fits on those tiny cell phone screens? | Tom's Two Cents MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2009
- Cool Cat Teacher Blog: Daily Spotlight on Education 06/26/2009 MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SUNDAY, JUNE 28, 2009
- Faster Wi-Fi coming to cell phones, thanks to Broadcom - OCRegister.com MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2008
- Learning as Reflexive; Reality as a Series of Filters « The Ddeok is Always Greener on the Other Side ?? ?? ? ? ??? MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SATURDAY, JULY 24, 2010
- My Learning Blog: Elementary Mobile Learning MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, MAY 13, 2009
- The ChinesePod Quick Review iPhone App MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SATURDAY, JUNE 6, 2009
- E-Learning Queen: Mobile Learning: Is It Doing What It’s Supposed To? MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2010
- Inside View from Ireland: Handheld Learning Jumps Up a Notch MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2009
- E-learning on Mobile Phones | MoSo Technology Blog MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | MONDAY, JULY 26, 2010
- Mobile Learning: A Springboard Discussion - Taking Teaching Further MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | FRIDAY, MAY 1, 2009
- CTO at GFU: Fire has been started with Kindle MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | THURSDAY, MARCH 5, 2009
- MLGK Finished MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2008
- learning elearning: PSP2 - play station portable in education MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2009
- e-Learning Online: What if learning could be as fun as Appy Newz? MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SUNDAY, APRIL 12, 2009
- learning elearning: Blackberry 8110 usability & suitability for mlearning MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | FRIDAY, APRIL 17, 2009
- Province, industry, and university partner for mobile learning research | Tony Bates MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2009
- Assistive Technology: Technology Predictions for 2010 MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 30, 2009
- How long mobile training progressed in 5 years Short! | Sierra Aircard MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SUNDAY, JANUARY 10, 2010
- Text messaging for collaborative learning in South Africa | Tony Bates MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | WEDNESDAY, MAY 13, 2009
- Designing mobile content « learning about learning…. MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2008
- Questio Verum: ACU, iPhones, and Wired MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SATURDAY, JANUARY 2, 2010
- Around the Corner-MGuhlin.org: Ubiquitous Computing Environments MLEARNOPEDIA DELICIOUS | SUNDAY, MAY 3, 2009
- A bright future for mobiles in schools? Yes. MLEARNING WORLD | MONDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2007
- Technical Parallels with Computer-Based Learning | Mobile Learning MLEARNING | THURSDAY, MAY 18, 2006
- SMS Study Service Success in NZ | Mobile Learning MLEARNING | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 14, 2006
- The Future of M-Learning | Mobile Learning MLEARNING | TUESDAY, AUGUST 29, 2006
- Why M-Learning Is Cheap. | Mobile Learning MLEARNING | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2006
- Learner-Friendly, Environment Friendly | Mobile Learning MLEARNING | SUNDAY, OCTOBER 8, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: Podcast: How M-Learning is Enhancing Education MLEARNING WORLD | MONDAY, AUGUST 21, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: Book Review-mLearning: Mobile Learning and Performance in the Palm of your Hand MLEARNING WORLD | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 18, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: Why mLearning is Cheap- by Leonard Low MLEARNING WORLD | FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2006
- mLearning-World.com: A tale of two experts on m-Learning - mLearning - Zimbio MLEARNING WORLD | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 27, 2006
- working on a paper on gender, ethnicity, religion and class IGNATIA WEBS | TUESDAY, JANUARY 29, 2008
Mobile Learning can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.